Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Slow Poke
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on the WERA board. Too good a deal not to pass it along:

$2900 SV Track Bike 4 Sale
2000 model, NEVER raced!!! Florida Certificate of Destruction Salvage Title.
Was used 2 times to help teach a race school. I purchased it as a wrecked 2000 mile street bike, spent a few bucks on it, and did 2 track days on it.
Here is the list of what it has:
D&D Header
Two Brothers Canister
Dynojet jet kit
Suncoast aluminum 1/4 turn throttle
Pro-Tek Clip ons
Pro-Tek Full Rearsets
Metzeler slicks
Forks revalved by Traxxion w/ emulator valves
Tank is dented, tail is scuffed, radiator has damage but is 100% functional.

I replaced NO major parts when I bought the bike, it had cosmetic only damage. I bought it on Friday and took it to the track Saturday (Metzeler guy had a good laugh when he saw the deer fur imbedded in the front tire).

If you want it for less $$, I will put the stock foot controls back on it and sell it for $2750.

I will have a BUNCH of pictures this week when I get my digital camera back.

I can ship it anywhere in the country for probably less than $250 through forward air, I can also have it delivered to the GNF for $100.

Please EMAIL me with any questions or call.

Matt
904-396-6900

·
Banned
6,842 Posts
How does it work in Illinois if the bike has a salvage title? Can you get it inspected to get a rebuild or clean title? Can it be registered with a salvage title?

·
Registered
916 Posts
crazeinc said:
How does it work in Illinois if the bike has a salvage title? Can you get it inspected to get a rebuild or clean title? Can it be registered with a salvage title?

In IL only "licenced cycle rebuilders" can legally apply to have a salvage title inspected and re-titled as "rebuilt".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts