Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.sky.com/story/1011672/gaza-israel-set-to-call-up-30000-reservists

Thoughts and impressions for this round? Seems Israel is getting dressed up for a party - always curious to see how the neighbors pick sides and if / when someone is going to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and push the red button, or if they are content to do some saber rattling and modify a few buildings.

Not interested in debating which side is right or wrong, nor who we should support. This has been going on long enough, with a history of cheap shots going back so far that "being right or justified" no longer matters. They are beyond Hatfield / McCoy feuding - so now it's just a question of whether or not it's going to spill out into the streets.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Yeah i could really care less what happens there anymore. Thats pretty much been my stance ont eh issue over there for a while. I won't change my view on it anytime soon so yes I am a norrow minded individual.

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't care in the "we should send troops" kinda way. I only care in the "Iran and Egypt and Syria just decided to go mental about this and now there are more places to park in the Mediterranean" kinda way.

If it stays on the strip then so be it. Feel bad for the innocents on either side that picked a shitty place to live.

·
Registered
13,306 Posts
do religious/territorial wars really ever end? Havent they been going on for thousands of years? From slingshots to bombs?

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Another heinous atrocity committed by the occupiers.

Funny how world the western "civilized" world turns its cheek and overlooks this ongoing genocide because of the deep political and monetary influence of Zionists.

That's all I have to say.

Misharawi carrying his 11 month old son's body through al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City .

·
Moderator,
22,442 Posts
The last heavy skirmish, a couple of years ago, was isolated to just the Strip; other nations didn't get involved directly. Now the new democratically elected government in Egypt, which happens to be quite Muslim, has pledged support for the Palestinians. This could become international, but I don't think it will. Egypt still is dealing with its own internal turmoil. And Syria, well that nation is in the middle of a full blown civil war; their biggest worry is trying not to piss the Turks off and have them join the rebels.

I think this will die out in a couple of weeks. However, you know they are exhuming Arafat's body. The French want to investigate strange radiation readings on his personal belongings. They think he might have been assassinated. That might spark further problems

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Yeah i could really care less what happens there anymore. Thats pretty much been my stance ont eh issue over there for a while. I won't change my view on it anytime soon so yes I am a norrow minded individual.
I love it! You riding sunday - mx?

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts

Funny how world the western "civilized" world turns its cheek and overlooks this ongoing genocide because of the deep political and monetary influence of Zionists.

Misharawi carrying his 11 month old son's body through al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City .
So how did this start? Who started it, Hamas rocket attacks? do they actually think they can hurt the Israelis? If you lob rockets over the fence at Israel - expect to get decimated by a superior fighting force. They remind me of David Koresh going up against the us govt - fucking idiots!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
So how did this start?
Its started with the creation of Israel when thousands and thousands of families who lived there for centuries were thrown out of their homes by brutal force because a holy book says certain people are entitled to that land.

It's the height of religious extremism.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts

anitsemetic/hateful rhetoric like this just prolongs the problem. Israel is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend itself from any threat. I'm sure there are many non-jews in the region that would like to live their daily lives in peace, but it only takes the actions of the minority (with similar opinions as your original post) to screw it up for everyone.

the Jewish people have essentially have been crapped on by society for thousands of years, and they finally had a wake up call when 6 million were exterminated, and they are not planning to let this happen again.

Reactions: tnat

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Its started with the creation of Israel when thousands and thousands of families who lived there for centuries were thrown out of their homes by brutal force because a holy book says certain people are entitled to that land.

It's the height of religious extremism.
again, whos tarted this last attack? yes we all know the history of the jews coming in and reclaiming their supposed land - i think thats fucked up, they arent going to move so hamas should accept that and hama is a bunch of asshole terroists and the fuckin palistiniens voted for them and they are getting what they voted for just like the people that voted for obama

Hamas is some nice guys - gee lets train our kids to hate and want to kill jews just because their jews.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/03/world/meast/gaza-hamas-abuses/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
again, whos tarted this last attack? yes we all know the history of the jews coming in and reclaiming their supposed land - i think thats fucked up, they arent going to move so hamas should accept that and hama is a bunch of asshole terroists and the fuckin palistiniens voted for them and they are getting what they voted for just like the people that voted for obama

Hamas is some nice guys - gee lets train our kids to hate and want to kill jews just because their jews.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/03/world/meast/gaza-hamas-abuses/index.html?iid=article_sidebar
Q. What do you call a Palestinian freedom fighter?
A. A terrorist

Q. What do you call an Israeli terrorist?
A. A commander

I Bet if the Israelis kicked you and your family out of your home that's been in the family for generations based on their holy book, you'd pick up arms and fight.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I don't care in the "we should send troops" kinda way. I only care in the "Iran and Egypt and Syria just decided to go mental about this and now there are more places to park in the Mediterranean" kinda way.

If it stays on the strip then so be it. Feel bad for the innocents on either side that picked a shitty place to live.
I feel that Iran is buying time. They would probably like to wade into this but are probably waiting until they have full nuke capability. They are probably happy for the distraction. Egypt still wants our money. Why we are still providing yet another radical islamic regime with money is a question for another thread. Syria is too busy with their own internal war and killing their own people.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
the Jewish people have essentially have been crapped on by society for thousands of years, and they finally had a wake up call when 6 million were exterminated, and they are not planning to let this happen again.
Still does NOT give an excuse to uproot and kill thousands of Palestinians for their land.

If you were born a Palestinian, would you be ok with Israelis bulldozing your house because their holy book promised them that land?

Let's say that you stood up and tried to defend yourself...you'd be shot dead and be labeled as a terrorist.

Religious extremism at its worse.

And it's not propaganda, but reality.

I'm done with this thread.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I grew up hating Jews because I hear people saying bad things about jews like they are controlling the world, etc, etc. But as I grew up I can see that Jews are good people. I agree with G2G, muslims are the warmongers and they should be wiped out. Isreal is a friend and ally of the US, don't forget that.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.