Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to go? I plan on leaveing early Sun. , could meet along 94 somewhere? maybe do breakfast and head out!:thumbsup

·
Registered
266 Posts
To check out the races or ride in the area

CCS is runnung there that weekend. Are you going for the races or just to cruise in the area? I might be interested.

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Will be in that area then, but will only have the track bike with me so won't be able to do street riding.

Not racing just doing an STT even on the following Monday! :D

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
yep $75 for the day !!!!! some sort of benefit day.....same set up as usual though 3 classes 6-7 session each. me is there

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
opps sorry wrong day..Oct 14 gingerman $75 for the day

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My plan for the day is to just get a good ride in, to the track , and watch some racing, I've raced at all the tracks in this area (long ago) never been to Gingerman, just want to check it out and get sun burnt:D . We could meet up around Cline ave. on 94, Bob Evens perhaps? grab some grub and ride!:thumbsup ,like to leave early (beat traffic),anyone who would like to go, post atime that works and its GAME ON:thumbsup

·
long distance
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be goin through Valpo. bout 7:45am if anyone wants to hook up, Rte 30 & 49 (wallmart), takein backroads all the way, breakfast in South Haven, then off to the track. Is anybody from here gonna be raceing? I'd like to stop by and say hey:thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts