Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I've watched is his Rumors of War series which I though was good. It was the last one (Rumors of War 3) talks about how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our govt and sit in high level positions.....explains how it started with Bush admin and has gotten worse with Obama. Also explains how middle eastern terrorists are also crossing our borders into the U.S. thru Arizona....good show to wath.

I give him credit....he kicked the crap out of Oprah for viewership on the web over her entire OWN network....that's pretty impressive.

·
Banned
8,661 Posts
I've watched is his Rumors of War series which I though was good. It was the last one (Rumors of War 3) talks about how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our govt and sit in high level positions.....explains how it started with Bush admin and has gotten worse with Obama. Also explains how middle eastern terrorists are also crossing our borders into the U.S. thru Arizona....good show to wath.
been hearing that for years. England lets them live there, and that country is becoming a shithole

I give him credit....he kicked the crap out of Oprah for viewership on the web over her entire OWN network....that's pretty impressive.

He also gets high ratings when you have crazies like Gone in 3 watching him so they can be "that guys stupid"

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny how these "religious" political pundits put god in front of everything, but their policies are so racist and cold hearted.

Jesus was one of the most caring, loving, compassionate and forgiving hippies in history. Far, far from the current position of the Republican party.

·
TOOS Racing
2,247 Posts
Funny how these "religious" political pundits put god in front of everything, but their policies are so racist and cold hearted.

Jesus was one of the most caring, loving, compassionate and forgiving hippies in history. Far, far from the current position of the Republican party.
so, you are an al sharpton type of guy. listen to the nonsense that guy spews then get back to us.

·
Moderator,
22,442 Posts
One of the biggest ironies of the modern age, isn't it? Jesus was the ultimate left-wing liberal.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the biggest ironies of the modern age, isn't it? Jesus was the ultimate left-wing liberal.
I sure many Christians dislike the policies of the Republican party and the people who represent it (Gingrich, Romney, Karl Rove). But they can't do much about it.

Kinda like the political leaders of the Islamic world who've high-jacked the religion and its people for their benefit, all justified under the name of God.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I don't know that I would call Jesus liberal....yes he was for loving and having compassion for all types of people regardless of their status.

However, last time I checked.....gay marriage didn't fly with Jesus. It's laid out pretty simple in the Bible....marriage is between a man and a woman.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts

What racist and cold hearted policies specifically are you talking about?

You also have to remember that there are tons of people that call themselves "Christians" that don't regular attend church or ever crack open a Bible and do zero in trying to live a life that Christians are called to do.

Nancy Pelosi is a great case in point....claims she's Catholic....however there are also plenty of Republicans that throw out the title as well.

·
Banned
8,661 Posts

You mad bro?

Republicans are racist eventhough they worship a JEW that is middleeastern (brown) who is called Jesus Christ?

really?

·
Banned
8,661 Posts
Immigration
Healthcare
Wars

Immigration should be done like it has always been done. The US has a quota.

Healthcare. We already have a system in place. The SMART thing COMMON SENSE, and LOGICAL (i'm using conspracy theorist words :1pimp)

is reduce the cost of the overhead with healthcare.

Wars Not all reublicans want war. And Whats your answer for 9/11? Give muslims a bailout?

·
Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts
so, you are an al sharpton type of guy. listen to the nonsense that guy spews then get back to us.
Religious nuts thrive on both sides of the aisle. Just ignore them all. You're far better off making your own decisions as to what you think is most applicable to your own life, rather than be led (or misled) by doofuses like these.

·
Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts
I don't know that I would call Jesus liberal....yes he was for loving and having compassion for all types of people regardless of their status.

However, last time I checked.....gay marriage didn't fly with Jesus. It's laid out pretty simple in the Bible....marriage is between a man and a woman.
It's laid out pretty simple in the Bible that you shouldn't eat shellfish either, yet people eat at Red Lobster all the time. No pork either, so no Baconator for you. There's over 600+ abominations listed in the Bible, so if you want to blast one of them, make sure you blast them all with equal footing. You can't pick and choose. Not so simple any more, is it?!

Reactions: Chunk

·
TOOS Racing
2,247 Posts
I sure many Christians dislike the policies of the Republican party and the people who represent it (Gingrich, Romney, Karl Rove). But they can't do much about it.

Kinda like the political leaders of the Islamic world who've high-jacked the religion and its people for their benefit, all justified under the name of God.
so you are comparing gingrich,romney and rove to muslim extremists? you are so ridiculous.

keep trying to make excuses for your wacked religious leaders. it won't work.

i am a catholic and would not hesitate to put a bullet in any priest that has molested a child.

·
Please attend carefully..
2,623 Posts
It's laid out pretty simple in the Bible that you shouldn't eat shellfish either, yet people eat at Red Lobster all the time. No pork either, so no Baconator for you. There's over 600+ abominations listed in the Bible, so if you want to blast one of them, make sure you blast them all with equal footing. You can't pick and choose. Not so simple any more, is it?!
Actually, in the NT, just about all the OT dietary laws were put aside, whereas the moral laws were not - in fact, in some cases, the moral laws (such as on divorce/remarriage) were made more strict.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.