Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
d0 work s0n!
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Soooo...what do I need to know, where do I need to go...yadda yadda. I did a search and everything was 2 years old.

Found this searching the webz but that's all I got...

http://thegunstorelasvegas.com/

Staying at the MGM if that matters. Saw Mopar's post on how his buddy got upgraded from by slipping the hotel $20 via the "sammich". Anyone else tried and had luck?

·
Registered
121 Posts
The gun store is awesome but be prepared to wait. Also, it's the only gun store in 'merica with its own taxi stand.

Go to the Las Vegas Speedway and drive exotic cars on the track

2 words. Spearmint Rhino

And always bet on black!

·
Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
  • Don't stay longer 4 days/3 nights.
  • Yes, the upgrade works. Worth it for club level as they have free food and booze. Worked for me at the Mirage.
  • Bring chicks with you or make friends with some prior to going into a club, it'll make getting in easier.
  • Don't bother sitting at slot machines to get free drinks, it takes way too long. Go sit at a cheap blackjack table ($10-20 min) or the $1/$2 Hold 'em Table.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Vasectomy time?

·
d0 work s0n!
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
  • Yes, the upgrade works. Worth it for club level as they have free food and booze. Worked for me at the Mirage.
  • Bring chicks with you or make friends with some prior to going into a club, it'll make getting in easier.
  • Don't bother sitting at slot machines to get free drinks, it takes way too long. Go sit at a cheap blackjack table ($10-20 min) or the $1/$2 Hold 'em Table.
Good to know...only going for 3 nights and I only play craps. But hell who knows where that'll lead.

·
A.K.A. Vodka Waters
3,773 Posts
It's probably getting a bit dated now, but the VooDoo lounge at the top of the Rio is an awesome spot for a few drinks during sunset. Get in an hour or so before sunset and avoid the cover. If I remember right they don't allow jeans or shorts so plan accordingly. The sun will set behind you and the bar opens faces the strip and you can see all the lights come on. Pretty impressive to see.

·
d0 work s0n!
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The gun store is awesome but be prepared to wait. Also, it's the only gun store in 'merica with its own taxi stand.
Any idea on times? Best time to go?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Any idea on times? Best time to go?
Not after drinking. At least that's what I recommend. Doing so would be attune to going grocery shopping on an empty stomach. Everything looks appetizing when you're hungry. I could talk my self into buying a 3 legged dog if given the right juice.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Before you go out for the night, go get a "Massage" and spend the extra $60 - Nothing like going out for the night refreshed and having the pipes clean - it just takes the edge off......

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

All great advice!
I was actually just there in September. My brother has lived there for about 8 years.
OP- Who are you going with? I've never been but I hear the ice bar is pretty cool

Oh yeah, collect all the fun playing cards that are passed out on the strip lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
I saw this at planet Hollywood. It was holy Madison then though.
http://m.lasvegaspeepshow.com/index.php
I didn't even buy tickets where the website says. I went to planet Hollywood and the spot where they talk to you about time shares there (down stairs or lower level) and was able to get the tickets cheaper. Do sit farther back. Sit middle at least.

I also saw the Beatles love show at the Mirage. It wasn't bad. No bad seat, it has an interesting stage/setup.
http://m.cirquedusoleil.com/en/vegas/shows/love.aspx

Lastly, you might want to limit how you gamble in one day. Just so you don't blow all your money the first day. But then again. I don't gamble much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.