Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone meeting at gas shitty to ride up if so let me know. got the kat running nice and am itiching to ride. it is supposed to be nice.

:eek:t this new job and working nights is killing my riding. hey we should have a CLSB meeting at the red lobsters in mattson on lincoln highway (I work there waiting tables. Hey it feeds the bike habit while in school) they see me come in with my joe rocket and helmet and ask am I a poser or do I ride. I tell them I am one of many posers :rofl and if they saw the guys I hang with the ghetto posers out here would look like shit in their oakleys, tank tops, and polo slip ons :laughing . I warn them I ride with the real deal !!!!!! so maybe before the season is over a group of you guys could come on in and keep me company and have a nice dinner :)

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Red Lobster... Mmmmmmm... Good idea! Are you working a regular schedule?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am there usually there after 4p with variying off days so let me know a day ahead so I can look out for ya or just ask to be sat in brian's section .

·
3,613 Posts
Ok, first of all, where the heck is Mattson? Secondly, do we get a discount? :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mattson is like 216th and cicero Lincoln mall area north of joliet about 25 mins and if we go on one of my off days up to 8 of us get 25% off

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
MMMMMMM.... Seafood! John eats seafood!

Did you know you're as far south as we are north? Is it in the big shopping center off of I-57? By Fuddruckers? I know where that is. Or am I too far East?

Dang it, now I want seafood for dinner!

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
uhhhhh I dont think youre North of Joliet. :confused

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! Cheesy biscuits!!!

Where's Matteson??? Maks...you need to live a little:laughing

J/K

You're right up the road from me...I'm in Manteno (just south of Peotone) I'm down for a Red Lobster dinner fest! We should get a little group ride together. I don't know of any roads by you, but we have a couple down here.

Doc

·
3,613 Posts
Doc said:
Where's Matteson??? Maks...you need to live a little:laughing
Aha! Here I was looking for Mattson on MapQuest. Matteson works though and it's 78 miles, wtf! I think that's a bit far for some Red Lobster. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just down the street from me!
FUnny thing, my friends girl tried to get a job there about a week ago but failed the test.
Anyway, i'm down!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey ok Let's get a south side ride and red lobster fest also doc I am dying to get on the roads of manteno there are none up here one day we need to get together and go fo a cruz :D

Also did i mention that we can go to any red lobster but the one down here all the waitresses are dying to meet the guys and girls I ride with.

:evil

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KBOlsen said:
MMMMMMM.... Seafood! John eats seafood!

Did you know you're as far south as we are north? Is it in the big shopping center off of I-57? By Fuddruckers? I know where that is. Or am I too far East?

Dang it, now I want seafood for dinner!
that is river oaks your are just a touch too far east.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
maks said:
Aha! Here I was looking for Mattson on MapQuest. Matteson works though and it's 78 miles, wtf! I think that's a bit far for some Red Lobster. :D
how do you think I feel coming out to group rides???? :laughing I live 3 mins away from there. :laughing

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
bnutz24, i'm down for some sea food and south side ride. :cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
BroBill said:
bnutz24, i'm down for some sea food and south side ride. :cheers
I'm down for that too, and guess what....that new route I've been scopen' out is on the way there.:D

·
I do it in the dirt!
607 Posts
I am out that way all the time, since my g/f lives in Park Forest. Matteson is just off of I-57 and rt.30. It is about 45 mins. south from downtown. Most of you NORFSIDAZ will be taking 294 south to I80 west to I57 south to get down that way. You could also take 294south to 80/294 to 394 south and take Sauk Trail west for about 5 miles to get in the area. (i would avoid rt.30 west of 394 to Western esp if u are on a bike... Ford Heights=ghetto:- :twofinger!!)
I'd like to hook up with some of you SOUFSIDAZ and put some miles on my bike, i only put on 1300 this season. PM me when you guys get together!!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
X-SLaYeR said:
I am out that way all the time, since my g/f lives in Park Forest. Matteson is just off of I-57 and rt.30. It is about 45 mins. south from downtown. Most of you NORFSIDAZ will be taking 294 south to I80 west to I57 south to get down that way. You could also take 294south to 80/294 to 394 south and take Sauk Trail west for about 5 miles to get in the area. (i would avoid rt.30 west of 394 to Western esp if u are on a bike... Ford Heights=ghetto:- :twofinger!!)
I'd like to hook up with some of you SOUFSIDAZ and put some miles on my bike, i only put on 1300 this season. PM me when you guys get together!!
Come up to Strats tonight. Looks like a couple of us are meeting at the Gas City on I55 and Weber road.:cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Crazy said:

Come up to Strats tonight. Looks like a couple of us are meeting at the Gas City on I55 and Weber road.:cheers
^^^^^^^^^^

:confused :confused Me too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts