3,613 Posts
Hey Jim, can I borrow your truck? ;)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maks said:
Hey Jim, can I borrow your truck? ;)
yes, but first i need a blank check and a bank statement showing me you can cover the cost of the truck!:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
what an idiot. I bet he thought it was cute until the engine was sittin next to him.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
I wonder if I could make some money because of his stupidity.

Take those pics to all the insurance co's till I find the one hes gonna try to make a claim on. Id bet Allstate or State farm would pay out half the cost to me for proving this guy didnt get hit by a hit and run .

then again that gives me a damn good idea on how to total my truck:evil :evil

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
ANyone very go 4-wheelin up there? Looks like fun....I'd go up there if and screw around if anyone else was interested.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kruz said:
ANyone very go 4-wheelin up there? Looks like fun....I'd go up there if and screw around if anyone else was interested.
Im game!!! i think theres a question in there!:twofinger

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yep leave it to Mikey our inhouse English teacher.:twofinger :D :D

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
ANyone very go 4-wheelin up there? Looks like fun....I'd go up there if and screw around if anyone else was interested
SLow typing transalation.....

Anyone ever go 4-wheeling up there? Looks like fun....I'd go up there and screw around if anyone else was interested.

The extra "if" was part of the first thought I had...forgot to delete.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Actually Kruz, a guy I work with takes his sand rail up there a couple times a year, I can get some info from him if youd like.

I do know you can rent jeeps there for the day or by the hour, but they keep a close eye on you, I dont think getting air is an option.

·
4,985 Posts
That pic is fake, notice the lack of a shadow and the fact that the suspension does not appear to be extended at all like it would if the truck was in the air? Also the story...

"the frame broke an A/C
pulley off the motor... and he drove it all the way home (~200 miles)
after cutting the AC belt and loosening up the lower radiator shroud so
the fan could spin. He said it drove home just like new!! (no a/c of
course) "

Those trucks have one serpentine belt that runs everything, no a/c pulley = no belt running the water pump which the fan is attached to so the fan wouldn't spin anyways, also no alternator so to drive that truck 200 miles would be a miracle, after a pretty short distance you'd have one severely overheating truck with a non functional charging system. Oh yeah and the a/c compressor is up top, nowhere near the frame so it couldn't have gotten broke by the frame anyways.

:D
-Ryan

·
3,613 Posts
97Fizzer600 said:
notice the lack of a
Bro, isn't that rectangular lookin' dark spot thing underneath the truck a shadow? :confused :D

·
3,613 Posts
97Fizzer600 said:
OK I'm moron :twofinger I only saw the first pic. But the story's still fake though :laughing
Suuure it is, suuuuure, suuuuure. Your story doesn't hold as much water now that you're a self-declared moron, homes. :D :laughing

·
4,985 Posts
Kruz said:
Not so well...isn't the R/T lower profile?
Yep if I'm right I think they sit something like 2 inches lower than a regualr dakota and they're 2 wheel drive :D . Nice trucks but definately meant to stay on the road.

-Ryan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts