Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with a guy from the Schaumburg area and he told me Wednesday night STRATS on Grand and 45 get pretty packed up. Myself and a few other are heading up there tonight. If anyone else wants to go they are more than welcome.

Later - Mike :D

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Try parking anywhere but in Strat's small parking lot. It is next to a strip mall and the one time I've been there, they threw a boot on any car that parked there. They have security waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you walk twenty feet from your car...they hop out of a van and throw a Denver boot on your tire. Then they tow it.

I saw some poor dad park in the next door lot and walk out with his kid to check out the cars/bikes. The dick head security guards booted this guys car even though he ran back to the car BEFORE they could boot it. They wouldn't take it off.

I'll never go back to that POS place again, plus the neighborhood isn't so pleasant.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Ill second that Kruz they started that shit last year when the punks started invading it with low riders and LOUD stereos.
It does SUCK!

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Went by there..7:30 PM................ Ghost Town........ I saw Tumble weeds!.... So i ate dinner in LaGrange. Go figure:rolleyes

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BuzByU said:
Went by there..7:30 PM................ Ghost Town........
7:30 is a little early... I think we got there about 9:00 last night and there was a pretty good group. I brought 3 guys with me and there was about 10 - 15 other bikes there. Then there was the neon/loud stereo/Large muffler group and a few built rides... nothing to write home about.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
HooliganZX6 said:
Ill second that Kruz they started that shit last year when the punks started invading it with low riders and LOUD stereos.
It does SUCK!
I'll third.:D I used to hang out there when I was a northsider (two years only t.g.;) :D ) Worst thing is it's not the cops that do it its hired security guards like Kruz said. The whole issue is in the courts as to weather or not its even legal. All I know is if they ever do it to me I'm coming back with a grinder or a torch and cutting that crap off.:evil :evil :evil

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Kruz said:
Try parking anywhere but in Strat's small parking lot. It is next to a strip mall and the one time I've been there, they threw a boot on any car that parked there. They have security waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you walk twenty feet from your car...they hop out of a van and throw a Denver boot on your tire. Then they tow it.

I saw some poor dad park in the next door lot and walk out with his kid to check out the cars/bikes. The dick head security guards booted this guys car even though he ran back to the car BEFORE they could boot it. They wouldn't take it off.

I'll never go back to that POS place again, plus the neighborhood isn't so pleasant.
Actually late in the season the cops aren't around. They weren't around last night so things went fine. There aren't that many people there either, late in the season. Techincally it's until August, but a few who live near there come by.

I admit the food sucks at Strats there, I live here though so thanks for the recommendation about my neighborhood :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts