Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December 2002 issue:
Basically they say the RC kicks ass on the track, in the canyons, and on the street...and everyone should buy one. :laughing

But seriously....it got really high marks in everything....the only complaint was the 10hp difference, but they also said the extra 10hp was diffcult to use and control.

"The Honda still has the best front-end feedback of the three...it's chassis/supsension combination was the most stable and compliant. The RC51 feels like a solid,quality piece, with a user friendly motor that gives you the confidence to use all the power."

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Kruz said:
December 2002 issue:
Basically they say the RC kicks ass on the track.... blah, blah, blah
SSSSHHHHHHH!!!

Really, what Kruz means to say is that the RC is a bunch of crap and no one should buy one. They handle like a turd and are underpowered at the track. :twofinger

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kruz said:
December 2002 issue:
Basically they say the RC kicks ass on the track, in the canyons, and on the street...and everyone should buy one. :laughing

But seriously....it got really high marks in everything....the only complaint was the 10hp difference, but they also said the extra 10hp was diffcult to use and control.

"The Honda still has the best front-end feedback of the three...it's chassis/supsension combination was the most stable and compliant. The RC51 feels like a solid,quality piece, with a user friendly motor that gives you the confidence to use all the power."

RC51 is one of my dream bikes !
I know its honda, but since I work for sign company I can get me some Yamaha stickers right ?:thumbsup

·
Woo Woo
2,720 Posts
atta boy way to pick the honda:cheers

·
Registered
386 Posts
The RC51 does kick ass. The power/torque curve on the v-twin is out of this world. I had one last year. I prefer the CBR to the RC for the ergonomics. Until you ride red, there is nothing else to consider.

·
Slow Poke
1,297 Posts
Jack, if you need someone to keep the RC warm while your taking shots next weekend, I'm your guy...

Vrooom, Vrooom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts