Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some crazy sonofabitch on a bright green motor scooter kept cutting me off and ripping garbage wheeliez in front of me on Lake Shore this morning. You damn motorcycler's!!!!

:laughing Just Kidding Sticky!!!!:laughing

It was driving me frekkin nutz watchin you out there, and me sitting in my cage.:( Yeah, I was the one that honked at you, hehehe.:twofinger

Not much longer guys, and my ass is back! Looked at a bike on Sunday, and I am pretty excited about it. Hopefully this insurance crap won't take much longer.

The bike? A 2002 GSXR-1000 (the faster blue one, Ernie.)

EDIT: Mwuuuhahahahahahah!!!!:evil

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
HA!
I figured that was you, who else would be in the city?

A 1k...DAMN! Sweet:D

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Glad to hear you're making progress with the insurance company man. A new 1K eh? Nice work! You goin to get the pre-dented one for the tank wheelies? :D

Was that :eek:t ? I wasn't sure if this was a thread about Sticky the Squid or not...

:-

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
MoTo178 said:
The bike? A 2002 GSXR-1000 (the faster blue one

Good choice. Not sure about the color, though.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
MoTo178 said:
Not much longer guys, and my ass is back! Looked at a bike on Sunday, and I am pretty excited about it. Hopefully this insurance crap won't take much longer.

The bike? A 2002 GSXR-1000 (the faster blue one, Ernie.)

EDIT: Mwuuuhahahahahahah!!!!:evil
Originally posted by Vcook
everyone knows blue is faster
Originall posted by Rachae927
thats a given
Faster to crash? faster to get stolen? :twofinger :laughing

The only thing you should be doing "faster" is hassling your insurance agent to get your check so you can get your replacement bike....otherwise you're still pretty damn slow running or driving behind the rest of us on our bikes
:rofl

·
Registered
66 Posts
Blue is faster? Ha ya'll are on crack. The Red/black and Silver/black are definatley the faster of the two . :D

Deuce

1 - 9 of 9 Posts