Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quote from Michael shit .. if you really had the ticket i would go .. i would live in australia in a minute!
Let's start the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s flowin'
:D :D :laughing :laughing :laughing :D :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ernie said:
WTF, I wanna go too. Nobody said anything about not being allowed to come back :rofl
I was thinking....we can send him the cargo plane and parachute route.:D :D Have him airdropped, preferably somewhere without an internet connection, in the wilderness.:D :laughing :laughing

You can't go Ernie. Who would run our tow service:- :p

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael said:
just give me the finished fund .. i'll take care of the ticket purchase myself :D
Oh no!!!!!!!!:D :laughing I'm not taking any chances about you being able to come back. That would be a waste of $$$$$$$'s:D :D :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Michael said:

that's ok .. i'll just exchange the ticket for cash and get myself a better deal :)
Yeah except I got that covered. All the guys in the yellowbox group buy were looking to tie you up anyway. I'm just going to have them throw you on the plane:D :D

LMAO:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Michael said:

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D a big one too. You jealous:confused :D :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Michael said:

ok .. how old are you?? :rolleyes :D :D :D
It's ok Michael........I understand if you've never seen one that big before.:D :D :D :cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gulpacoke said:
pssst Crazy...

maybe he is looking for a date......:thumbsup :thumbsup :D

Dude....I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :laughing :laughing

G

·
Michael

Before ya go gettin upset... Count to ten and say Gulpacokes a Dickhead 15 times.. Calm down and realize its all in good times..

Yall have a great day..

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Can we convince a government agency that he's a Taliban spy and have him secretly exiled in the Australian outback. They could just drop him from a cargo plan with a couple months of food, a laptop, and a solar powered satelite link up to the internet.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
As far as Australia??
Fold me up, put me in a box, ship me off. I'm light so shipping won't cost much. All I ask for is a little bit of food to tide me over, some padding to protect my bony self in transit. Ya can make it one way too....that'd be just fine!
Ciao,
Lupi

:eek:t OK, I've done my post for the week, off for another week I suppose. or more, LOL

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Lupi said:
As far as Australia??
Fold me up, put me in a box, ship me off. I'm light so shipping won't cost much. All I ask for is a little bit of food to tide me over, some padding to protect my bony self in transit. Ya can make it one way too....that'd be just fine!
I'll get to work on that. I'm a Packaging Engineer so it's right up my alley. I'll need to do some drop tests and maybe some shock and vibration testing once I have a prototype made. They are requierd by UPS if you want the package insured. When are you available to get droppd on your head?:thumbsup

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
cherrypicker said:

I'll get to work on that. I'm a Packaging Engineer so it's right up my alley. I'll need to do some drop tests and maybe some shock and vibration testing once I have a prototype made. They are requierd by UPS if you want the package insured. When are you available to get droppd on your head?:thumbsup
Hell, I aint worth much and I don't break easy. So ya can drop me at your convience. Mom always said I was dropped on my head as a kid. SO I guess this is just reliving my childhood. LOL

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Geesh wont anyone get me a one way ticket to OZ?:(

:cheers Cheers mate.:laughing :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Lupi said:
Mom always said I was dropped on my head as a kid.

Ciao,
Lupi
Thats only Mom's polite way of telling you your an idiot.:twofinger

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
YZFRob said:
Geesh wont anyone get me a one way ticket to OZ?:(

:cheers Cheers mate.:laughing :laughing
NO

·
Tgf Og