Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
group ride this weekend? 11/9 or 11/10 which ever day is best for weather?

i have a feeling sunday might be close to 60 and sunny, lets hope:cheers

anyone want to get together and have a normal group ride somewhere? i can lead where ever you want, and or even do that long almost 180miles of a ride westward?

or some local stuff, and maybe even go in the city? view the lake? or even terrorize it.:evil

what ever i am down with what ever sickness you guys can come up with.

as the weekend weather gets closer, ill pick the best day and time, i am hoping sunday though cause it looks like its gonna be almost 60...lets hope for sun too then we can be out there in tank tops, short, and our flip flops with some sunglass;s and bandana:jester

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Don't forget... Saturday is the soiree at Grovah's.

·
Registered
899 Posts
You know I'm in for whateva Ken... I'd LOVE to ride down here in the city with you guys (show you my HOOD yo) or terrorize the lake... so that's what my vote's for. Either day works for me... but I want to make it to Grover's by 4ish to start drinking... I mean hanging out with everyone :D

PS Last saturday was mid-50s and it was GORGEOUS riding weather.

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
I'm up for whatever as well at this point. I would like to make it back toward the city at some point, but it sounds like Sty and I will be running together...so I'll have a partner in crime regardless.

Thanks for setting this up Ken, now get to work on that weather for us.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Underdog said:
I would like to make it back toward the city at some point, but it sounds like Sty and I will be running together...so I'll have a partner in crime regardless.
You know it. Now we just have to find a bank to rob on the way back

:evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I'm in depending on the day and time. Don't care where we go, though I wouldn't mind terrorizing the City it's been a while.:D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:
I'm in depending on the day and time. Don't care where we go, though I wouldn't mind terrorizing the City it's been a while.:D
Hell yeah buddy. This gonna be sweet :D

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
I'm down for Saturday. 55 and sunny is fine wit me. OOOOPPPPS Saturday is the GF's B-day. Hmmmmmm I think she has to work during the day tho. So I could swing Saturday late morning until late afternoon.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If it is going to be nice i have to ride

Would a kettle Moraine Run be too far your you guys? I am going to have to ride whenever it is over 55 in November!!!!!

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
Count me in for Saturday, count me out for a Sunday ride. BTY, still to early to tell for sure, but the forecast I'm looking at is projecting rain for Sunday.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I need to do a shakedown run on the 'Barge... early/mid Saturday works for me!

·
Turbo Hooligan
100 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Don't forget... Saturday is the soiree at Grovah's.
Which is where I want to "end" up at. YTRAP and I may blast around for a bit. He pm'd me over @ the ZRXOA askin to go riding Sat. I informed him of said sworea.

l8tr -- SS

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm pulling for Sunday.

Doc

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
My vote is still for Saturday. I can't make it out on Sunday and weather looks as if it will be better for Saturday, too.

The Weather

·
Registered
899 Posts
I know that some of the city guys and myself will be ridin' both days anyway... so if the 'big' group doesn't do 'your day' you can come down to the city and do it up.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:
If I'm in town I'm in.....

Lady's and Gentlemen....I believe pigs just flew by my office window. They came from the depths of hell since it froze over.:D :laughing :laughing :laughing :cheers

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Stydie750SS said:
I know that some of the city guys and myself will be ridin' both days anyway... so if the 'big' group doesn't do 'your day' you can come down to the city and do it up.
If Godfather doesn't make plans soon then I'm in for a ride on sunday.

I haven't seen my bike for a while :( He needs to get out and stretch his tires. :laughing

1 - 20 of 75 Posts