Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
I am in this too - My buddy who runs SuperMoto online is a cancer survivor and I am doing this with him and a few other SM Guys - I will look like even more of a tool then I do already but for him, I am all in

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok boys, we will need some Mustache photos at the end if the month! Perhaps a poll for best (or worst) stach'.

In the meantime I might make a T-shirt that says "not a hipster" or "stachin' for a good cause" or the like.

Also post up your links! The more the merrier it all goes to the same place! Although since I started the thread just go ahead and donate to me :)

·
32,521 Posts
I just had my family kick in and am doing a group thing with my buddy

·
32,521 Posts
Well you better grow a mustache or it doesn't count!
Have not shaved it since Wed - My shit comes in all spotty though - Light in color too

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Have not shaved it since Wed - My shit comes in all spotty though - Light in color too
That usually happens the the guy trying to grow one is a pussy! :jester

·
32,521 Posts
That usually happens the the guy trying to grow one is a pussy! :jester
As they always told me growing up........"You Are What You Eat"

FYI, I like your Avi - Looks like your Mom has lost weight

·
Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
I always rock a full beard, so I'm giving up the trimmer for the month of November. It's been a week since I've trimmed and I already look like a terrorist.
I rock a short beard at all times and tried growing a playoff beard for the Blackhawks in 2010. After a week, it was driving me nuts so I trimmed it back down :laughing

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
As they always told me growing up........"You Are What You Eat"

FYI, I like your Avi - Looks like your Mom has lost weight
Did she stay over last night? We know you like dat shit! :lmao:

·
32,521 Posts
Did she stay over last night? We know you like dat shit! :lmao:
She walked in, went DIRECTLy to the fridge and saw Yogurt and Bottles of water, kicked me in the shins twice, stole $4 in change off my dresser and split

Also, tell her that Harley Bike Cover is not a jacket and I want it back

·
Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
Fuck, I've had a moustache for 38+ years without a break. There are only a handfull of people that even remember me without one. I'd rather shave my head than my moustache. I was going to wait 2 more years to make it an even 40, but I'll shave it and donate the funds for $100.

If you haven't noticed I'm always doing things out of step.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.