·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Think it would look better with solid white rims.
You and your White.....Nancy - Those rims are fucking Ballin

·
Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The term "Proto Type" eludes me here as the vid, if real, is the same as all of the other KTM Promo Vids they make when they launch a bike - The SD won all sorts of shoot outs against Ape and Duc but its 120 mph top end was its Achilles - I think with the disappointing RC8 sales, they needed to see some ROI on that work and took it to the naked and added 100ccs and some bling - I see ZERO reason why this would not make the showroom floor

I think the reason there are still '09s sitting is the Naked Market in the US is not all that large - Ask Duc how they fared on their SF and that bike was/is bad fucking ass

I still want a NudaR but this would get me going again as well

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hands down my SD 990 was the most fun street bike I've ever been on. It inspired bad behavior like no other (luckily my skillz don't allow me to behave to badly, haha). Just sitting on it was a thrill. Great bike that got a lot of attention. It was even a blast at the track if you just wanted to ride for fun on something unique. Expensive to crash though.

This thing is bad ass. Love KTM's video's.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.