Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guitar Hero III Is Out!

Wifey just bought the game, can't wait to get off work. I'm gonna rock out with my cock out. Who's with me? :laughing

·
I'm always learning......
5,778 Posts
My kid is playin' the Social Distortion song on there right now. I'm tryin' it on real guitar.:laughing:

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
I might get the Wii version for the girlfriend, she likes playing GHII on my 360. I'm going to skip GHIII for 360 though, it screws me up when playing my real guitar.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Have GH3 for the Wii. Love it. Its a blast. It uses the standard joystick in the guitar itself. Looks a bit goofy but the wireless controller is spot on. Havin fun rockin out with my son. The damn kid picks up quick. :)

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have GH3 for the Wii. Love it. Its a blast. It uses the standard joystick in the guitar itself. Looks a bit goofy but the wireless controller is spot on. Havin fun rockin out with my son. The damn kid picks up quick. :)

Tell ya what, kids are scary with this game! There is few 8-10 year olds that can play expert with their damn eyes closed! :bangin

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
played Metallica One last night.. it was awesome.

·
PPF Installer
1,286 Posts
so I need to be able to sell this purchase to the wife, just get the game or is the game and new guitar worth the 100 bucks?

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so I need to be able to sell this purchase to the wife, just get the game or is the game and new guitar worth the 100 bucks?
I assume you already have a guitar from the previous version? Cause if you don't, I wouldn't even consider playing it with the regular controler... I decided against the wireless. No regrets :cheers

shadrach - why ya gotta be so salty? Not our fault GH is too hard for you :twofinger

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
I didn't say it was difficult. I've completed all the songs. But after playing it for a couple days I have to readjust to a real guitar again. It messes with your muscle memory.

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't say it was difficult. I've completed all the songs. But after playing it for a couple days I have to readjust to a real guitar again. It messes with your muscle memory.
lol @ muscle memory. Your real guitar must feel awfully like the plastic guitar controller :jester

Whadya beat it in?

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
lol @ muscle memory. Your real guitar must feel awfully like the plastic guitar controller :jester
Actually, funny story: After playing that stupid GHII for about a week straight I picked up my real guitar for the first time in a while. I was so used to the light plastic controller that I wacked the Strat right into my nose as I was throwing the strap over my head. :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts