Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, there is few of us that play this game on here. The website that goes along with the game had a quite hard launch, with most of its features not working, but they finally fixed majority of their problems. If you play GHIII, ya should register on here and link your account:
http://www.guitarhero.com/

So who's on there? Here is my profile:

http://www.guitarhero.com/accounts/62879

Anyone played one of the Guitar Hero makers yet? I almost shit myself, was playing online, played a guy on a one song medium pro-face off challenge (mississippi queen), got a 100%, with a 40k point lead on him. To my surprise I get an achievement for beating one of the makers of the game :1pimp

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
all the engineers of GH are required to play a couple hours per day and be able to beat every song on expert.

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
I play I just haven't gotten around to figuring out how to get my stuff on that site. Does it even work with ps2?

·
Go Hawks!
3,540 Posts
Picked it up yesterday and got pwnnded by Oddy via an on-line battle later that night. He said he was playing with one hand while eating.

Pretty cool game. I must practice my skillz.. By the way, the guitar does not manuever the guys in COD4 too well. They just look up..

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Picked it up yesterday and got pwnnded by Oddy via an on-line battle later that night. He said he was playing with one hand while eating.

Pretty cool game. I must practice my skillz.. By the way, the guitar does not manuever the guys in COD4 too well. They just look up..
you must suck because i beat that bitch down like he stole something :laughing

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Yeah... I prefer inexperienced, noob... but I guess you can say I suck right now.
its ok, once you get to medium me and ken both figured out if you play to long you might fall into a seizure

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
I just got GH2 cause it was on sale at Best Buy. I'm hooked and I will be getting 3 to play on line soon.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i was eating sunflower seeds while playing co-op on easy NOT when we were battling on medium.:jester

and mark blow me. my skillz have improved.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Holy crap that kid is crazy

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Holy crap that kid is crazy
I heard there is a duc version guitar coming out so you can finally get on board. Its does all the same functions except it has a ducati sticker on it and costs twice as much :jester

Reactions: CHI1000RR

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
I heard there is a duc version guitar coming out so you can finally get on board. Its does all the same functions except it has a ducati sticker on it and costs twice as much :jester

Fine Italian styling costs :laughing

1 - 20 of 72 Posts