Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know what this shit is about dont ya!!!!!

Well before Woody and I leave your great city we (I) would like to get the old man (Woody) slammed at a good Adult Night club:D

It will be his birthday next week and its time to get his cherry popped:rofl Besides he hasnt had any for quite a long time, and I just wanna see some good POON before I leave.....

Suggestions welcome!!!!

:DGODFATHER:D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hey that sounds like a great idea I'm up for it. Sorry I missed you guys last night but had a very interesting time... didn't end up getting home till 4:00AM or something like that... anyway I can';t find my cell phone and there's $400 missing from my checking account. Fun shit eh?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
uhhh I really don't know but I'll check around for you. I'll let you know.

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stydie said:
Hey that sounds like a great idea I'm up for it. Sorry I missed you guys last night but had a very interesting time... didn't end up getting home till 4:00AM or something like that... anyway I can';t find my cell phone and there's $400 missing from my checking account. Fun shit eh?
Hey bitch P.M. me a # so I can get ahold of you we were supposed to do something tonight we still on?????

Call me 316-650-6572

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
I dont recall the name of it and I have never been there but........ theres supposed to be a really good joint in Ottawa.. its right off of 80 and 71

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HooliganZX6 said:
I dont recall the name of it and I have never been there but........ theres supposed to be a really good joint in Ottawa.. its right off of 80 and 71
Shit well lets go then......

·
3,613 Posts
HooliganZX6 said:
theres supposed to be a really good joint in Ottawa.. its right off of 80 and 71
Silver Slipper Saloon
3042 N Rt. 71
Ottawa, Illinois

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Is that and the Lampliter the same thing? Lampliter is all nude.
Crazy Rock in Romeoville is a lingerie kinda thing. No nudity. All the good stuff is up north by the city. Unfortunately Godfather is staying in Prudeville so everything involves traveling.

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a buncha PRUDES:laughing Hell I thought at least someone would wanna go tonight......:twofinger

Still in the fucking room bored off my ass:twofinger

Yall killed me with the first week thinking we would be partying the whole time:laughing

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
GODFATHER said:
What a buncha PRUDES:laughing Hell I thought at least someone would wanna go tonight......:twofinger

Still in the fucking room bored off my ass:twofinger

Yall killed me with the first week thinking we would be partying the whole time:laughing
Nope, Lamplighter is west of Ottowa.

Crazy Rock - Romeoville - Bikini
Club Exotica - Geneva - Bikini
Blackjacks - South Elgin - Bikini/Topless
Allstars - Elmhurst?
Silver Slipper - east of Ottowa - Nude
Lamp-liter - west of Ottowa - Nude
The Admiral - Chicago - Nude - No booze
Diamonds - Geneva - Nude - No booze
Heavenly Bodies - Elk Grove Village - bikini/topless

These are some of them.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
damn dave.......you sure know whats up!

i think the only one he left out is Kappa Cabana in Bloomington. thats full nude and full bar!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I know I shouldn't even begin to comment on this... but.....

Should you guys decide to go to either Dancers on Lake Cook and Rt 12, my best Friend used to strip there and she still get's VIP passes so I think she can spare some or should you decide to go to heavenly bodies I still have 2 cousins that work there. 1 is the DJ and the other interview's the girls to see if they should work there. Both ofcourse tells ya, you have to travel to the northwest burbs.

·
Registered
899 Posts
MeggysGixxer said:
I know I shouldn't even begin to comment on this... but.....

Should you guys decide to go to either Dancers on Lake Cook and Rt 12, my best Friend used to strip there and she still get's VIP passes so I think she can spare some or should you decide to go to heavenly bodies I still have 2 cousins that work there. 1 is the DJ and the other interview's the girls to see if they should work there. Both ofcourse tells ya, you have to travel to the northwest burbs.
:rofl

Wow what a dream job. I think I need to quit mine. Today :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Wasn't there a law around Cook County that said you couldn't have both full nudity and alcohol in the same place - that it was an "either/or" kind of thing?

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Wasn't there a law around Cook County that said you couldn't have both full nudity and alcohol in the same place - that it was an "either/or" kind of thing?
Yes.

This varies by county.

·
Registered
899 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Aha! I know that in ohio (specifically one 'infamous' club in dayton) found some loophole in the law where they serve you ANYTHING (and are full nude). It has something to do with you 'bringing your own beer' (there is a liqour store RIGHT next door) and 'storing it' in their 'facilities'. They charge you like 10% over markup for liquor plus a $1-2 per drink 'storage fee'... if you bring/order forties you're gonna pay $2... that kinda thing. It's kinda hard to explain the the specifics of it... (it's called Diamonds... here's their website: clicky... NOT work safe )... but I guess people in the city are pissed about it. Wonder why ;)

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
There are some BYOB places around too. They can't serve it but you can bring it in. The don't charge a storage fee but there's a larger than normal cover and they expect you to tip. They keep it cold for you.

Heartbreaker's out at Compton would be one example of this.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
lol, meggy, i think i will QUIETLY take those passes:D

also too is your friend a (excuse my language)

A 5 "6 blonde long hair, with almost DD's?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Surprised no one mentioned Skybox in Chicago Heights. It has $10 to get in the door and $1 bottles and free pizza. There's one right down the street that is suppose to be a little more classy, but the girls are just as hot.

Doc

1 - 20 of 26 Posts