So here we go with the 'Drunk Pumpkin'

:D :laughing :laughing :laughing :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rachael927 said:
Yucky :laughing :laughing
Hey Rachael927 where you been. haven't heard from Duece in a while either:confused :confused

·
Registered
251 Posts
Crazy said:

Hey Rachael927 where you been. haven't heard from Duece in a while either:confused :confused
I've been really sick :( and i'm still really sick. We are probably having the last of our nice days and i can't even ride :(

How have you been? I see Erica just about every Friday now she told me to tell you hi.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Check CycleForums.com Crazy. I've seen them both over there quite a bit.

And I have seen other pics similar but none with the porcelean goddess included. Nice.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Champ91 said:
Check CycleForums.com Crazy. I've seen them both over there quite a bit.

And I have seen other pics similar but none with the porcelean goddess included. Nice.
Yep i'm on CF too :) but being home sick in bed w/ no computer sucks, but i'm at work today and posting a little.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rachael927 said:

I've been really sick :( and i'm still really sick. We are probably having the last of our nice days and i can't even ride :(

How have you been? I see Erica just about every Friday now she told me to tell you hi.

AAAAAAAAAAhhhh...I see to good for us in Chicagoland. J/K hope you feel better. Tell Erica I said hi back:cheers

·
Registered
251 Posts
Crazy said:

AAAAAAAAAAhhhh...I see to good for us in Chicagoland. J/K hope you feel better. Tell Erica I said hi back:cheers
Thanks, I'm still around don't worry :laughing

I will tell her when i see her :)

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Who is Erica?????

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Norseman82 said:
Who is Erica?????
A friend from SBN. She lives in Valpo and was going to meet us at the stuntfest this year but something came up;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts