Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here know these people.. They are getting their 15 minutes of digg fame right now

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-hannah-pirate-14apr14,0,6438908.story

Busted for taking camera to Hannah Montana movie
Man and wife's arrest at theater leads to cache of pirated CDs and DVDs in Hoffman Estates.

By George Houde | Special to the Tribune
April 14, 2009

The audience at a weekend performance of "Hannah Montana: The Movie" included the usual hordes of young girls, along with a Hoffman Estates man operating a video camera from his seat, authorities said Monday.

Gerardo Arellano and his wife, Maribel Fernandez, both 32, were arrested after police officers found him with the camera balanced on his leg during a showing in South Barrington of the new Miley Cyrus movie, the weekend's top money maker, officials said.

Arellano was charged with trying to make an illegal copy of the film, authorities said.

A search of the couple's home turned up 44,000 CDs and DVDs containing pirated movies, as well as DVD duplicating equipment, Assistant State's Atty. Adam Klugman said at a bail hearing in the Rolling Meadows branch of Cook County Circuit Court.

"Apparently, he wasn't taping this for his own personal use," Klugman said.

Arellano said he is a restaurant worker who lives with his wife, two daughters, a son and his mother in the 200 block of Grissom Lane.

He denied that he was involved in a scheme to sell pirated movies and said the CDs and DVDs found in his home were his mother's.

"My mother saved all of the DVDs, CDs and videos," Arellano said in an interview outside his home. "She saves those."

Sneaking cameras into movie theaters is how most illegal copies are made, said Angela Martinez, a spokeswoman for the Motion Picture Association of America office in Washington, D.C.

"People have made a business out of this, and as the camcorders get better, the quality gets better," Martinez said. "It's how most movies are stolen."

The association estimated the value of the movies found in Arellano's home at $50,000, Klugman said. Authorities also found that Arellano's computer had a link to a Web site in France that sells pirated films, he said.

Arellano is charged with criminal use of a motion-picture facility, unlawful use of a sound-recording device, computer fraud and online sale of stolen property. Bail was set at $20,000.

His wife was charged with criminal use of a motion-picture facility. She was released on her own recognizance.

Arellano said authorities confiscated his computer and his daughters' laptops from his home and the video camera that was found in the theater.

His daughters are Hannah Montana fans and the quality of the copy would not have been professional, he said.

"I was surprised when they had arrested us," Arellano said. "I didn't think I did anything really wrong."

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
i am so sick of hearing about that dumb little red neck bitch
Go get your coffee you grumpy ogre! It is getting old, but she has a huge fan base. My kids idolize her and absolutely love her. I'm well adjusted to hearing her in the background.

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
+1

or seeing her plastered on everyting, montana sleeping bag, snacks, morning after pill.
I gotta admit.. the Hannah Montana morning after pill is kinda hot in a naughty way...

How about the Hannah Montana Donkey Punch Out game for Nintendo Wii?

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
I gotta admit.. the Hannah Montana morning after pill is kinda hot in a naughty way...

How about the Hannah Montana Donkey Punch Out game for Nintendo Wii?

I always find myself finishing the game too early...

:lmao:

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
his mom watched a lot of movies... so what?
if she was going to back up 44,000 movies for personal use she would *need* dvd duplication equipment...

think of her as their biggest fan :)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
+1

or seeing her plastered on everyting, montana sleeping bag, snacks, morning after pill.

no shit, its only a matter of time we find a picture of her smoking pot or a cock and its all over.

Go get your coffee you grumpy ogre! It is getting old, but she has a huge fan base. My kids idolize her and absolutely love her. I'm well adjusted to hearing her in the background.
blow me, seriously blow me.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
+1 It's bad when I am starting to memorize the reruns now.
boom clap Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap Boom Boom Clap Boom ...

Pop It, Lock It,
Poka-Dot-It Country-fy, Hip-Hop Fit To The
Top, To The Sky, Go Side To Side Jump To

The Left, Stick It, And Glide Zig, Zag Cross
The Floor, Shuffle in Diaginol When The Drum
Hits, Hands On Yo Hips One Foot In, 1-80 Twist
And Then A, Zig Zag, Step, Slide, Lean In Left,

Clap 3 Times Shake It Out, Head To
Toe Throw It All Together, Thats How
We Role Do The Hoedown (Throwdown) Do
The Hoedown (Throwdown) Do The Hoedown

:lmao::lmao:

It's been stuck in my head for a week now.

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
What the....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
boom clap Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap Boom Boom Clap Boom ...

Pop It, Lock It,
Poka-Dot-It Country-fy, Hip-Hop Fit To The
Top, To The Sky, Go Side To Side Jump To

The Left, Stick It, And Glide Zig, Zag Cross
The Floor, Shuffle in Diaginol When The Drum
Hits, Hands On Yo Hips One Foot In, 1-80 Twist
And Then A, Zig Zag, Step, Slide, Lean In Left,

Clap 3 Times Shake It Out, Head To
Toe Throw It All Together, Thats How
We Role Do The Hoedown (Throwdown) Do
The Hoedown (Throwdown) Do The Hoedown

:lmao::lmao:

It's been stuck in my head for a week now.
:lmao::lmao::lmao: oh you lil fuck.. now I'm going to have that damn tune in my head all day and I just got it out :mecry:

·
Eat a bag o' dix!
8,018 Posts
Who you callinz ******* bish? :)

·
Ex-Ninja
2,406 Posts
At least she hasn't gone the way of Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan...yet. I don't mind hearing about Hannah Montana because she's not a drugged up attention whore who everybody makes fun of and hates...until she comes back and then everybody yells "I loved you the whole time!!!" No you effing didn't...the only one who loved Britney the whole time was Chris Cocker, and that kid is more fucked up that Britney and Lindsay combined. Sorry, that's my 10 second rant...go back to Hannah/Miley debate...

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
At least she hasn't gone the way of Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan...yet. I don't mind hearing about Hannah Montana because she's not a drugged up attention whore who everybody makes fun of and hates...until she comes back and then everybody yells "I loved you the whole time!!!" No you effing didn't...the only one who loved Britney the whole time was Chris Cocker, and that kid is more fucked up that Britney and Lindsay combined. Sorry, that's my 10 second rant...go back to Hannah/Miley debate...
she will, history repeats.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts