·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Hey happy birthday guys :cheers

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
:cheers Happy birthday mates!:cheers
I almost posted this like @ 6pm yesterday, then realized my clock for the board was all messed up!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Registered
227 Posts
Jim,

A pup you say!? A very Uber-Sized pup :D :laughing Thanks so much guys. I'm one of the young one's on here. Good to know me and grover have the same bday.

Me happy. Today is a good day :D :D :D

PS Tony, it would be interesting to use the b-day data to make a demographic of the folks that use the board, age wise. It would be kinda interesting. I'm guessing the vast majority would be around 30. Old enough to have money, youg enough to have fun :D :twofinger I know i'll get crap for this one.... :D

PS2 Busa Dave is excluded from the above insult as he never grew up. Just check his garage :twofinger

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:cheers Happy B-Day's Boys:cheers

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
:cheers Birthday hugs all around!:cheers

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Happy B-Day Fellas:cheers

23??? WTF?:twofinger

Doc

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
happy b-day guys:cheers

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
HondaHirny said:

I smell jealousy. It's good to be young :D ...and not live in Manteno :twofinger
Whatever:rolleyes :twofinger

Doc

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Well, thanks guys. So far you are the only folks who remembered (with some help). Oh, I got ONE electronic card. Hell, my twin brother didn't even write! Oops, I missed his too!

For my birthday I get to put together the Maxim (assuming the parts came in) and try to get the damn thing to work. :mad I resisted the urge to get a birthday shot late last night at Dizzy's. I didn't want to steal HRB's mojo with the bartender. Wednesday it's MY turn to ride there. See if she likes my bike better :D Like THAT'S going to happen :bs

Birthday wishes? Umm, magically be able to ride like E-Boz and a speed four in the garage? I'd make room for it somehow!

Chris

1 - 20 of 29 Posts