·
Registered
9,589 Posts
That is the best one yet!
:rofl
Ken yours was pretty damn good too!:D

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N E V E R Y O N E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup
:cheers
:B

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hahaaaaaa that's great!! :rofl

I'm going as an organ donor tonight (seriously!) hahaha

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stydie750SS said:

Yeah OK you're scarin me now ;)

I don't even want to know what you're dressed up as today
Yeah Ken...you dressin' up. Take pictures if you do. Can't wait to see all the blood and gore:D :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Odysseys said:
:eek:t and i didnt want to do this, but halloween, is and still means day of the dead, just incase you guys didnt know;)
Yes and it is also Reformation Day in some Protestant faiths. When Martin Luther nailed the 99 thesis on the wall of a Catholic Church in protest of how evil it was in those days.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Odysseys said:
:eek:t and i didnt want to do this, but halloween, is and still means day of the dead, just incase you guys didnt know;)
I know I know :) just razzin' ya. That's why my costume is so fitting... how much deader could you get than an organ donor hahahaha

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Happy Halloween

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational. In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window. A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at thesheets, a hospital security guard, (barely containing his Laughter), had watched the whole incident, walked up and asked, "What the heck is going on here?"

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the shit out of a ghost."

Happy Halloween

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Happy Halloween:cheers

·
3,613 Posts
HALLOWEEN IS A CELEBRATION OF HTE DEVIL AND THE OCCULT AND YOU ALL ARE GOIGN TO [email protected]$%%^!

Oh, sorry, the lady at work must be rubbing off on me. Happy Halloween everyone! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts