Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
3,613 Posts
Odysseys said:
you know you want my junk:laughing :laughing :laughing
Hahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! :laughing Nobody wants your junk, Ken--you'd better go find that sock. :D :twofinger

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i bet Vcook grabbed it and is trying to figure out to make it fit him...i am sure it baggy for him...lmao

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
get on AIM to go into the chat room we sometimes start..then you'll find out and fill those HOURS of the day when there isnt any work to do...or choose not to do:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
:confused :confused Haven't seen it since I tripped over it and wacked my head:laughing :laughing . Sorry Ken I must have left it there after Chris stole my bike and tried to show you how to get it up on one wheel:laughing :D

·
3,613 Posts
While we're on the topic of socks, one of my black socks has a hole in it and I think it showed when I would sit down at work last night. Damn it, how embarassing--I hope no one saw. I guess I've gotta buy the high quality black socks next time.

Oh, and Kruz, beware the 4:00 AIM chats, dude.. beware! Ken'll start asking crazy questions and then it's all over--you're best off playing idle like me and Gar. :D

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Last time i was over I think your dog was dragging it around :D :D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
But they didn't touch it. The stench was too much.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ITS OK i found it...SHUUUUUU

it was under and behind my computer desk..and NO ERIK shes not mine..i know my sock bro..TRUST ME here she is

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Shit that aint nothin, I gotta use one of those Knee socks the soccer chics wear :D :D

·
3,613 Posts
Haha, I think you've got too much time on your hands, dude. Go dig that ditch. :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
actually Max i am done with that already..raned and buried the hose already

and yeah i did just take that pic:laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Is it 4:00 yet???:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
lol you should see my socks Made To Order:twofinger

·
3,613 Posts
Champ91 said:
lol you should see my socks Made To Order:twofinger
Pete, you shouldn't have to special order 'em, dude. Have you tried like.. Gap Kids or something? :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts