Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK you and the significant other walk into the video store. She walks over to the mushy love story section. Instead of starting an argument cause you want the latest action film, you look at the back to see if a hot actress gets naked in it and it has an R rating.

:laughing :laughing :laughing Come on guys admitt it.:laughing :laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah i do that..but most of the time..i still get what i want and she can get what ever she wants...but if i dont want to see it..i tell her to watch it when i am not home.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GautamCity said:
ummmm hot actor? NO!
hot actress....well thats a different story!;) :twofinger

doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I better edit that.:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GautamCity said:
HA! you can go ahead and edit yours, but don't expect the same from me!!!! i'm keeping that one for the records!

pfffffffffffffft!!!! If I want to I can edit yours. I happen to think it was a funny mistake so I leave it:D :D :D :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GautamCity said:
oh yeah, it slipped my mind that you're a mod. i better be careful:bs :twofinger

:bs huh!!!!!. That's it. Now you're on the list.:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Cant say that I have done that, but I am sure she has looked for the Hot actor. Fortunately the movies I get the men aren't nude.:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Champ91 said:
Cant say that I have done that, but I am sure she has looked for the Hot actor. Fortunately the movies I get the men aren't nude.:D

Oh yeah right!!!!! C'mon admitt it Pete..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts