Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys who know more about parts, help me out. The guy I bought the Busa from has some parts to sell and would prefer to unload the whole package for $2000. Do you think it's worth it?

Vortex 3521-17 Hardened Steel Front sprocket
PM wheels front & rear (around $1300 was the price for these)
Regina ZR 530-ORT4 Chain
LP aluminum foot pegs, front & rear
Chain Guard (probably billet, haven't seen)
Billet Oil Pan (probably around $500 for this)
Set of Braided SS brake lines (probably includes clutch) I already have these.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
honestly...you dont need none of that crap.

sell those other busas and get your self a newer vette dave. or better yet, a boat to go cruise and chill;)

if i was your wife, i would say your fucken nuts for dumping all this cash into bikes that resales drop faster the a 2 dollar whore in bang cock.

but do what makes ya happy as a man to man

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Sounds a bit over priced to me.

Vortex 3521-17 Hardened Steel Front sprocket 10 bucks
PM wheels front & rear 1000 at the most
Regina ZR 530-ORT4 Chain 90 bucks
LP aluminum foot pegs, front & rear 30 bucks
Chain Guard (probably billet, haven't seen) 50.00 depending on what kind.
Billet Oil Pan yeah you need that like you need a ole in your head
Set of Braided SS brake lines (probably includes clutch) I already have these.

Those are the prices I would offer the guy if he wants to unload it. thats closer to 1200.00

BTW, if the chain gaurd is cool, I could take it off your hands if you can get it at a good price. I lost mine when I moved.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odysseys said:
honestly...you dont need none of that crap.

sell those other busas and get your self a newer vette dave. or better yet, a boat to go cruise and chill;)

if i was your wife, i would say your fucken nuts for dumping all this cash into bikes that resales drop faster the a 2 dollar whore in bang cock.

but do what makes ya happy as a man to man
Well, the 2000 was kind of a fluke and I am hoping to unload it.

I should have probably spent the money on fixing up the '01 but...

I may be fucking nuts for spending all this cash, but thankfully I don't have a wife to tell me that!:twofinger

I was thinking about the wheels, and possibly the chain and sprocket, but with the rest I would just be going into the parts business. I wasn't even very firm on the wheels.

I've got quite a bit invested in the '02 already. I'd at least like to get rid of the 2000 before dumping any more.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
The wheels might be the only thing decent in the bunch. But not worth flippin the 2k for.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Champ91 said:
The wheels might be the only thing decent in the bunch. But not worth flippin the 2k for.

Exactly, youve got a turbo for god sakes, you need a to gain 5 horse by losong unsprung wieght, Just up the boost a pound :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts