Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company needs me to go to San Jose for a week. Who am I to argue :D

So, herein lies the problem:

A. Never been to Cali, San Jose, etc. I'm gonna explore San Fran, etc. so we'll see. Suggestions?

B. I'd love to rent a bike for a day (Sunday). How much and where (troy knows i think....).

Lemme know y'all...

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
If your gonna ride Leguna

if your even close to Carmel or Monterey, get a bike and go south or north on 1 its the most beutiful part of CA

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Absolutely! You're close to wine country and Napa Valley. Sears Point is the close race track but you missed it. Grab a bike or at the very least a convertible and head west. Take Pacific Coast hwy North or South of San Fran--it is awesome but probably best on a bike where you can pass the slow movers. YOU WILL NOT F'N BELIEVE IT. Nirvana!

Give these guys a look, I haven't used them but considered it:
http://www.cruiseamerica.com/motorcycle_rentals/default.asp

Yeah, Harley but located in San Fran:
http://www.harleymc.com/

Have fun, take LOTS O PICTURES!

Bad photo, but this is of PC Hwy1 south of San Fran:

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
last summer the fam and I toured Cali took the Hwy 1 south from San Jose to San Fran. Was an extreemly beautiful ride, in a cage of course. But my day dreams were to have done it on the bike. Try to do it if possible. You'll love it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ahh, its been awhile for me but.

I have been to san fran, the only place to rent bikes there is easy rider, so get yourself a hog and cruze around. I spcifically did a bit of hwy 1, but had the most fun running aournd maerrin county, just over the golden gate. Also I cruzed along some bay hugging roads out of susalito, awesome. There is a bay area forum that is listed in the N. Cali section SBN, check that out, it lists everything.

Nick

·
Registered
14 Posts
"Going back to Cali,...Cali,...Cali, ..... Going back to Cali,..... I don't think so."

I don't know how much exploring you really care to do in Frisco, if you know what I mean. :laughing

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Quick99TL said:
"Going back to Cali,...Cali,...Cali, ..... Going back to Cali,..... I don't think so."

I don't know how much exploring you really care to do in Frisco, if you know what I mean. :laughing
Hey maybe he wants to explore, "The Dark Side!"

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Just bored and thought to bring one back from the dead thread pool.:laughing

BTW what ever happened to Hondahirny, Quick99TL and Nick 600?

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
or Kevin / Jughead? looks like he was lurking a few days ago

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
nick600 knocked up his girlfriend. she moved back to MN to be with family, he moved there to be near his daughter. They later married, he's still there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts