Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· A.K.A. Vodka Waters
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking my thesis course for my MBA this session and we are doing a full business plan for a made up company. If you guys could take a few minutes and answer some primary research questions for me that would be very much appreciated!

I know there probably aren't many people who are currently in a dorm type situation, but if you could answer the questions as if you were still in the dorms. Also, if you are a parent of a college student, please answer the questions about your student.

Thanks a lot guys!

Adam

Student Focused Laundry Delivery Services Survey

· #40 expert
780 Posts
The trick for writing a business plan is to break up the actual tasks into simple easy short term goals. What I mean is don't sit down to write a business plan. Sit down to write an outline for one. tomorrow you sit down and write the marketing plan. The next day you write the another part. Bit it off in chucks where you can see the finish-line.

· yo quiero su taco
12,463 Posts
Swot

· A.K.A. Vodka Waters
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who helped with this survey. We ended up having twice as many responses to our survey as any other team in the class and I ended up with a 98% in the class. Thanks everyone!

· Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,224 Posts
Damn, I wish I would have seen this earlier. I have a complete business plan of a made up company I put together in the early nineties for my MBA. I would have sold it to you :) It is a web based business where you put in your profile info and your friends and family can communicate with you and share info and photos. You can play games and tag things you like. We called it "Headguide". I wonder if the idea would have worked? Oh well. I have milliion other ideas.

Good luck
Brian

· Please attend carefully..
2,623 Posts
Is anyone else thinking of the economics class scene from "Back to School"?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.