Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much of a fan myself, but if anyone is interested, the Bear training camp is about 1 mile from my apartment. Drop me a line if you want ot stop by. I can offer parking and directions.

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Cherry: Im down in Bourbonnais every friday morning. My first stop is at an agent which is a block away from Olivet. Im not going to go to camp this week, due to it being the first day, but I will be there next Friday.:cheers

·
Registered
747 Posts
I was also considering checking out camp - might take you up on that offer!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Feel free to drop me a line too. I'm not working right now, so if you take the day off to come down and see them let me know. Or if you are going to catch them in the evening, just stop by...and if you're anything like Mike (Cherrypicker) you'll time it just right for dinner :twofinger :laughing

Doc

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
My girlfriend owns a three bedroom ranch with attached garage and hot tub within a couple blocks of Olivet. Anyone looking to rent???

:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Looks like I'll be down neaar there the weekend of Aug 17 visitin Grandma and an Aunt in Urbana.

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,519 Posts
Why would they be traingin circus bears near your apartment?:jester :jester

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pure Blue, I don't know just how bad traffic will be, but as your aunt is located near the corner of route 45 and University, you will likely have a location that could be better than most for getting to the practice site. all I do know is that it takes little traffic for things to move really slowly on route 45.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts