Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
101 - 120 of 137 Posts
I think the leak is Ody!

Hear me out here...Ody says he doesn't like drama...but we all know that is complete BS. Yesterday Ody posts up a thread that asks what kind of trouble we can get into...

Exhibit A: http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95463
nothing good is posted so Ody comes up with his own scheme.

He posts this thread and the drama of it sucks everyone in...then he calls Jenya (cause they are good pals and go shopping and stuff) He fills Jenya in letting her know everything that is being said....then posts in this thread complaining about the "leak" and how it must be found to save the integrity of the hole.

He also posts about these fictional PM's from Jenya to get everyone curious and wanting to see them....he then denies us access saying its personal. He then posts up a picture of himself prior to losing his Hair

I think the leak is Ody!

Hear me out here...Ody says he doesn't like drama...but we all know that is complete BS. Yesterday Ody posts up a thread that asks what kind of trouble we can get into...

Exhibit A: http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...ad.php?t=95463

Ody's attempt at a meaning ful post is weak so nothing good is posted now Ody comes up with his own scheme.

He posts this thread and the drama of it sucks everyone in...then he calls Jenya (cause they are good pals and go shopping and stuff) He fills Jenya in letting her know everything that is being said....then posts in this thread complaining about the "leak" and how it must be found to save the integrity of the hole.

He also posts about these fictional PM's from Jenya to get everyone curious and wanting to see them....he then denies us access saying its personal. He then posts up a picture of himself prior to losing his Hair

Exhibit B:

Ody then disappears off the thread and does nothing more to find the leak...although he does immensely enjoy the gymnast pic and used her to fap which totally screwed him on the "no fap October"

Exhibit C:

I think I have illustrated and proved without a shadow of a doubt...Ody is the puppateer behind the scenes pulling the strings and making us dance...damn you Ody...damn you to hell for your evil schemes!!:jester

that peepee with the backflip is teh funny.

Does Mandy have to make another cut list? I don't think Wink's signature can get any longer. :lmao:
Nobody cares what you and your wife think.

:jester

If Chewbacca is a wookie living on the planet Endor... that does not make sense...

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury... If Ody was living on the planet Endor with Chewbacca, that would not make sense either.. But Ody lives on CLSB. Now, that makes sense. Therefore, Ody is the leak. I rest my case.

101 - 120 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.