Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up people? just wanted to say hi to everyone. im looking for some people to ride with. i have two good friends with bikes, but they never wanna ride. one has a 2000 f4 and the other has a 2002 r1. anyways....... if anyone wants to ride, im free on the weekends and after 4 during the week. later

brian

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
:twofinger welcome to the board brian :twofinger

I like your taste in bikes :D

yeah, we'll go riding sometime. Kinda busy with work now, but you're in the neighborhood so I'm sure we'll hook up sometime for a ride. (I'm right next to Harper)

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
:twofinger Welcome aboard the board:twofinger

Ya can never have too many Gixxer 1Ks

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:cheers Welcome to the board:cheers

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
:twofinger WELCOME :twofinger

·
3,613 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
jiggy988 said:
whats up people? just wanted to say hi to everyone. im looking for some people to ride with. i have two good friends with bikes, but they never wanna ride. one has a 2000 f4 and the other has a 2002 r1. anyways....... if anyone wants to ride, im free on the weekends and after 4 during the week. later

brian

Welcome aboard, Brian. You came looking for proof that someone else has the blue gauges didn't you? haha!

vcook

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
:twofinger Welcome :twofinger

·
Registered
79 Posts
i live near you near about 5min. from woodfield. i'll ride anytime after 5:00pm mon-wed. and on weekends just pm me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: hey!

Vcook said:

Welcome aboard, Brian. You came looking for proof that someone else has the blue gauges didn't you? haha!

vcook

lol..... no, i believe you. i didnt know this site was back up. last time i checked, it didnt work. it was a while ago. after you said something, i tried it again and it worked.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
:twofinger :cheers Welcome!!!:twofinger :cheers

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
:twofinger Welcome :twofinger I want to go up to Busse Woods sometime. Ill PM ya if we/I do. That is if you dont mind riding with something as sexy as "THE ONE":jester

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TerminatorR1 said:
:twofinger Welcome :twofinger I want to go up to Busse Woods sometime. Ill PM ya if we/I do. That is if you dont mind riding with something as sexy as "THE ONE":jester
ill go

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
doubleR said:
'Sup Brian? Forget about me?
no, but i dont have your phone number or anything. PM me with your aol screen name. i havent seen you at work the last few times i've been there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts