Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went past a guy on a blue and white gixxer on meyers road... was it anyone on here? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wat???

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
I was taking one last spin before I put her up for the winter.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
It wasn't me, I was taking a crap at the time.

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
It was me. I just slid the fork tubes to compensate for the synthetic oil and wanted to test it out.

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
I wouldn't be caught dead on a POS like that :D

·
[Online]
3,695 Posts
Whatever you say Charmin Ultra is still better, especially with Power Commander.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
twas me. Went to Lake County court this morning for my hearing, judge was a dick, said i was going to be deported, so i judo chopped the prosecuter, gave my lawyer a nutshot for doing a shit job, tiger knee'd the asshole cop that yelled at me to turn off my phone, when he dropped i grabbed his Beretta, ran down to the parking garage, saw a blue/white Giggy, hotwired that motherfucker, drove through the gate, then one wheeled down route 120 to the naval base and stole an aircraft carrier. I'm actually posting from my awesome ass Iphone, on the way to Brazil to meet Jessica Alba. Peace.

·
teets
7,403 Posts
Home cooked meals with a little exercise goes a long way...
Gatorade is bad for you. While I was on the train my I-phone said "Shall we proceed to the police" and then I pulled out an axe because I prefer greying over balding. :wtf: :sucks:

Who is going to Strats? It's cold out! and where the hell is G2G... wish I was going to Florida for work.
HBD TROY :cheers:

--insert vader fist picture--

1 - 20 of 33 Posts