Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
This sounds familiar, a while back a dog chewed off of some baby's toes or fingers?

But yeah, how long was the baby screaming for until the parents woke up? Drunk? Stoned?

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Ok I know this is wrong but I'm gonna say it anyway.

A Weiner dog bit the boys wiener?:wtf: is right.

·
teets
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*sigh*

Never Never leave an infant/baby unattended where an animal can reach it.

Not that it matters now, but I'm sure they were just 'sleeping' in the other room :rolleyes
I thought the same thing.. SLEEPING my ass.. they couldn't hear the baby crying because of all the moaning.

·
Sarcasm in every post.
4,536 Posts
Who would leave a 4 mo. sleep on a couch? The suffication possibilities alone are high enough.

I also agree with Mort. How long did it take to "wake" someone.

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
I thought the same thing.. SLEEPING my ass.. they couldn't hear the baby crying because of all the moaning.
I would bet they heard him for a while but kept going at it hoping he would stop and go back to sleep. I would even bet it was the GF's genetics that probably finally said "Um, this doesn't sound right, let's go see"

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
*sigh*

Never Never leave an infant/baby unattended where an animal can reach it.

Not that it matters now, but I'm sure they were just 'sleeping' in the other room :rolleyes
+1 Plus, you should never leave an infant alone on a couch as they can suffocate if they roll into the crack of the couch or they can roll off and get hurt... Stupid people need to be shot.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I'm more stunned that it happened in Waukegan and he was taken to LGH in Park Ridge.:wtf:

·
Sarcasm in every post.
4,536 Posts
I hope the child recovers.

I also hope DCFS reviews this, and protects the child from further harm.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
that poor kid, that dog just took away the only toy he'll ever have and love unconditionally. that right there is like taking someones life, at least the first 40 years of it.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
Lutheran General is one of the best Children's hospitals in the area.

My daughter went there for tonsillitis and the tonsillectomy/adnoidectomy (Sp?) Very nice place, nice nurses ;) and great doctors.

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
that's awful the kid would have screwed as soon as the dog bit the diaper let alone started in on his junk. that is the crappiest story of neglect I have ever heard.

·
Registered
13,847 Posts
Lutheran General is one of the best Children's hospitals in the area.

My daughter went there for tonsillitis and the tonsillectomy/adnoidectomy (Sp?) Very nice place, nice nurses ;) and great doctors.
+1

All my kids were born there and their NICU is one of the best

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Reactions: Chunk
1 - 20 of 37 Posts