Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't forget, Blackhawks vs. Redwings on Comcast Sports Net tonight from Chicago!:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
hockey!!!!!!!

Hawks have the two leading rookie point getters and are a much improved team, watch and enjoy the splender that is hockey

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hockey!!!!!!!

Hawks have the two leading rookie point getters and are a much improved team, watch and enjoy the splender that is hockey
The rule changes the NHL instilled a few years ago are really paying dividends. The days of the 220lb forwards and slow hockey are no more. Long live Kane:bow

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3 straight over the Red Wings...suck that Hockey Town:twofinger

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
that was a sweet game

how anyone can not love the speed and skill of hockey and prefer the boring 2 yard runs of the NFL is beyond me

Reactions: Cerk

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was a sweet game

how anyone can not love the speed and skill of hockey and prefer the boring 2 yard runs of the NFL is beyond me
I love the NFL as well...but the quality of play has really slipped of late. There are maybe 5 quality teams in the league, the rest is just pure garbage and difficult to watch. Thank you Mr. Rocky for putting some of the home games back on TV:bow

He couldn't have asked for better...a third victory over Detroit, and both Kane and Toews score. Awesomeness.

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
that was a sweet game

I used to like hockey alot/

Dollar bill killed it for me. Rocky is starting to pique my interest I just can not stand the three period format. 2 halves something has to work better

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dollar bill killed it for me. Rocky is starting to pique my interest I just can not stand the three period format. 2 halves something has to work better
Good luck with that:laughing

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I used to like hockey alot/

ice can't take it, it gets beat up enough at the end of 20 minutes

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Yeah what a game. The hawks looked good yesterday. Lots of action and excitement. I think playoffs are definately in the works for th BH this year.

·
Registered
798 Posts
ice can't take it, it gets beat up enough at the end of 20 minutes
No kidding our poor asses have to play 45 minute games in Lemont by the end of the game the ice is so torn up it's horrible. Zamboni can't even fill all the holes after that cuz so much damage is done.

As a redwings fan I'm not that happy, but I love to see the hawks winning as they need it. Get them back in the spotlight and get the money rolling in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts