four parts cheap perfume
two parts menthol cigarette smoke
two parts scented moisturizing lotion
two parts sweat
one part saliva
one part weed
one part beer
half part Old Spice

The moisturizing lotion was the tough one to figure out, but that is why it sticks to you and why even after a shower, you smell like raunch. :cheers

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
Baby lotion is in there somewhere.

And will a mod please move this to the food forum. :laughing:

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baby lotion is in there somewhere.

And will a mod please move this to the food forum. :laughing:
Baby lotion is covered under scented moisturizing lotion.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i have never had to pay for sex.. so i dont know what a hooker smells like.

i can tell you that strippers that come back to my place always smell like strawberries and glitter. :1pimp

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I need to get rid of the taste of weed and hooker spit. I'll have a Sam Adams.

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

i can tell you that strippers that come back to my place always smell like strawberries and glitter. :1pimp
I should clarify, I actually mean Mannheim stripper. But, some are hookers and it sounds better to post hooker stench than it does Mannheim stripper stench. lol

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
I need to get rid of the taste of weed and hooker spit. I'll have a Sam Adams.
:lmao: :lmao:

You mean a Samual JACKSON? MMMMMM GOOD BITCH!!!!

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I hear from a great whore whisperer that if you bathe in your motorcycle's exhaust, it gets rid of the stripper stench.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
In the 18 years i've lived in Chicago, i've only seen 1 hooker and it was a he, in heels and a skirt..:laughing:, so i've no clue as to how they smell..

·
Registered
98 Posts
lol So, my buddy and I figured it out the ingredients of hooker stench:

four parts cheap perfume
two parts regular smoke
two parts scented moisturizing lotion
two parts sweat
one part menthol smoke
one part saliva
one part beer
half part Old Spice

The moisturizing lotion was the tough one to figure out, but that is why it sticks to you and why even after a shower, you smell like raunch. :cheers

I sense a Chi-town / Carl's ride comin on!!

·
Registered
998 Posts
The perfume is from Victoria's Secret. I asked at Scores. cause I wanna buy it for my wife. so next time I'm out and about she can't say "you smell like strippers."And I can be like you smell like strippers :1pimp

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts

The ones that leave my house usually smell like bleach and sweat.

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear from a great whore whisperer that if you bathe in your motorcycle's exhaust, it gets rid of the stripper stench.
whisperer lol

Motorcycle exhaust cuts right through stripper stank :1pimp

·
You got the talkin' done
15,710 Posts
What about dead hooker stench?

Btw, have you ever read that book Nikki Six wrote about Motley? its called the dirt. They had a "interesting" way to get the smell of poon off of their johnsons before they went home to thier girl friends. They used to stick their johnsons into a burritto or a taco or something before they went home. :laughing:

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What about dead hooker stench?

Btw, have you ever read that book Nikki Six wrote about Motley? its called the dirt. They had a "interesting" way to get the smell of poon off of their johnsons before they went home to thier girl friends. They used to stick their johnsons into a burritto or a taco or something before they went home. :laughing:
lol

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
mmmm.....PINK TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
The perfume is from Victoria's Secret. I asked at Scores. cause I wanna buy it for my wife. so next time I'm out and about she can't say "you smell like strippers."And I can be like you smell like strippers :1pimp

Do you happen to know which VS perfume it is?? I wasn't aware that I smell like a stripper! :(

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
lmao whisperer.... I dont know who/what that is, but man that's funny to picture it.

OH - and Jon, you're a SUPER WHORE! lol you slutty dirty-talking post-notchin belt-spankin slut.

DA-DAADAA DAAAAAAAA!! Super Whore to the scene....

SHJon: "what seems to be the problem my suculant seductress of the night"?

Hooker: "I just found out that motorcycle exhaust isn't covering up my smoldering onion stench coming from my chaps. PLEASE HELP ME SUPER WHORE!"

SHJon: "Allow me to unbutton my collared shirt and smear glimmering lotion on my chest... it helps me conjure up my plan of attack"

Hooker: "Oh, Jon... you are soooooo sexy."

SHJon: "now, now, please keep those sweaty pennies under control. Slowly take your chaps off and show me where the problem lies."

Hooker: "Super Whore, you are such a sweet guy. Please don't tell any of your riding buddies what I am about to tell you, but....... "

(this can go on forever, you know)

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lmao whisperer.... I dont know who/what that is, but man that's funny to picture it.

OH - and Jon, you're a SUPER WHORE! lol you slutty dirty-talking post-notchin belt-spankin slut.

DA-DAADAA DAAAAAAAA!! Super Whore to the scene....

SHJon: "what seems to be the problem my suculant seductress of the night"?

Hooker: "I just found out that motorcycle exhaust isn't covering up my smoldering onion stench coming from my chaps. PLEASE HELP ME SUPER WHORE!"

SHJon: "Allow me to unbutton my collared shirt and smear glimmering lotion on my chest... it helps me conjure up my plan of attack"

Hooker: "Oh, Jon... you are soooooo sexy."

SHJon: "now, now, please keep those sweaty pennies under control. Slowly take your chaps off and show me where the problem lies."

Hooker: "Super Whore, you are such a sweet guy. Please don't tell any of your riding buddies what I am about to tell you, but....... "

(this can go on forever, you know)
Ok, that was just plain creepy.

I think Cat wants me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts