Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
:confused :confused hmmmmmmmmmm.....I seem to remember somebody, no need to name names, telling me he didn't even want to learn to do a wheelie.:confused :confused hmmmmmmmm
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For all the lawyers out there....

Professional rider on a closed course. CLSB and or all of its affiliates in no way promote or condone this type of activity, for,to any of it's members. In no way was any animal hurt during this outing, a PETA member was on hand throughout the day for consultation. Do not try this at home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
i think we need to have a compitition of stunts for us non stunters...lmao
lmao....yeah the show on I80 was getting good. If we don't watch it we're going to labelled as stunna's and kicked out of everywhere we go.:laughing :laughing
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
i got ya beat then...i can 2nd gears from 35mpr to 95 mpr and hit the revlimiter bring it down in a puff of smoke.

but we can still have a little show of sucky ass stunts..me with wheelies, andy with stompies, and hooligan with burn outs:rofl

it will be like a jerry telethon..lmao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
i got ya beat then...i can 2nd gears from 35mpr to 95 mpr and hit the revlimiter bring it down in a puff of smoke.

but we can still have a little show of sucky ass stunts..me with wheelies, andy with stompies, and hooligan with burn outs:rofl

it will be like a jerry telethon..lmao
count me in!!!!!!! My garbage stoppies would make for some laughs on camera. We could get real squidly Ken if you want to do that second gear side by side. Let's throw out the gear too!!!:laughing
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
We should get someone to tape this...then dub some (disturbed tones to it) it will be fucken funny ass shit. We could cycleate it amoungs us.


p.s. i am for real too

We need someone with a digital camera though for some good action slow mo freeze shots, zoom in capabilities for better close ups in the frams..etc.

anyone up for this?


And who ever wants to...THERE IS NO SELLING of the tape. To NO ONE its free to all that wants it...just pay the cost of the tape.
and buy the guy a couple beers.
 

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Odysseys said:
We should get someone to tape this...then dub some (disturbed tones to it) it will be fucken funny ass shit. We could cycleate it amoungs us.
HEY...I got dibs on a copy of the tape....for a little side project I've got on the burner!!!! GOT THAT CHARLIE!!!! hehe

Ciao,
Lupi
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
how about this?...I NEVER GOT A TAPE FROM NO ONE...all that hard work and nothing...i asled for a tape since may 6th and nothing still?

i think the only guys that taped was you lupi and doc...and i never saw nothing:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:

p.s. i am for real too

I'm good for a couple of wheelies and stoppies. Lets do it
 

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
Odysseys said:
how about this?...I NEVER GOT A TAPE FROM NO ONE...all that hard work and nothing...i asled for a tape since may 6th and nothing still?

i think the only guys that taped was you lupi and doc...and i never saw nothing:(
O quit your Bitchin. I'll get you a copy one of these days.
 

·
Tgf Og
Joined
·
9,851 Posts
DAMMMMMM i wish i knew how to wheelie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, you guys have fun!!:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,079 Posts
Me too, I just need to get my cd drive installed so I can download something. Man I suck at computers:mad :mad
 

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
Im out. my wheelies are just crap.:(
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top