·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toss a 21 pt lead only to lose 33-30:jester :jester :rofl :rofl

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Finally there is a team in the Central Division the Lions can beat.

Hmmmm... maybe having training camp in Bourbonnais, was not such a good way to start off the year.:rolleyes :p

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
hey ya gotta be good to blow a lead that bad.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
That's nothing but skill. Takes a lot of practice to make it look like there not trying to blow a lead.

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
I haven't done the math but I heard that if the Lions lose this week and the Packers beat the Vikings, Green Bay has the NFC North division clinched. In week 10 !!! What a season !!!

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
In light of a BAD situation the only positive thing not to mention the ONLY thing worthwhile was the plays of Brian Urlacher. Is he going to be just awesome when he has the experience of being a 3-5 year veteran or what? :thumbsup

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yeah, B-Lak is the man, but people overlook Roosevelt Colvin, and we can see how much losing Warrick Holdman has hurt. Holdman led the Bears in tackles for most of last year, until like the last two games when Urlacher took the lead. Colvin has 7 sacks for the year so far. I'm really excited about the Bears linebacker core, and I think it's vital that they re-sign COlvin when his contract expires this off season.

·
Registered
512 Posts
WOW. I just looked at ESPN. Urlacher just may run away with the tackles title this year. He has 92, Keith Brooking with Atlanta has 76 in the NFC, and Zack Thomas in Miami (former Bear) has 88 in th AFC.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Why waste time watchin the Bears? Ya coulda been watchin Rusty Wallace get his ass kicked again!!!!!!!!!!! by the young guns woohooo I love it.......... Good God 1 week left of racing and all thats on tv is football and the Godawful game of baketball.

I need speedvision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention cable in Aurora sucks:mad :twofinger

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HooliganZX6 said:
I need speedvision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Speedvision died back in Feb.:evil

The new channel is called NASCAR TV, err Speed TV.:rolleyes

BTW NASCAR SUCKS ASS!!!!:rofl

·
Registered
512 Posts
:twofinger
WOW a yankee NASCAR fan. Two wheel Tuesdays are the stuff. Speed is the best thing on DirecTV, when it takes a break from NASCAR. MotoGP is so much more exciting than watch Fords and Dodges make left turns for 2 hours.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
HooliganZX6 said:
Godawful game of baketball.
Umm whats wrong with Basketball? :twofinger :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
YZFRob said:

Uh Speedvision died back in Feb.:evil

The new channel is called NASCAR TV, err Speed TV.:rolleyes

BTW NASCAR SUCKS ASS!!!!:rofl
Rob , sounds to me like you have problem with everything ! :D

If you don't like Bears don't watch 'em , same goes for Nascar :)
Tell me btw what is that you don't like about nascar ? I wanna know.

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
MARCIN said:

Rob , sounds to me like you have problem with everything ! :D

If you don't like Bears don't watch 'em , same goes for Nascar :)
Tell me btw what is that you don't like about nascar ? I wanna know.

Its fun to watch the Bears. I like how many creative ways they can toss a good lead and lose.:laughing

AS for Nascrap, I dont watch it. Wacthing a pack of cars going around in a CIRCLE for 3 hours is OH SO EXCITING.:rolleyes NASCAR lost me as a fan in the mid 80's after teh constant whining between Ford and GM over bullshit issues. Now many of the drivers are nothing but egotistical assholes (both Gordons, Stewart, Spenser, Earnhart, Park, Jarrett as of late, Geoff Bodine to name a few). Poor sportsmanship displays by drivers, nascar changing the areo package rules for damn near every race when a make for some odd reason dominates a race, their fucking failure when it comes to driver safety. Look how many drivers had to die before they required a HANS device. Hell it took a big name to die before they actually did something. Nothing was done after Kenny Irwin, Adam Petty and the other not big named driver died due to a neck injury similar to Dale Earnharts. Hell I had on in 88 when I ran SCCA. Wasnt as elaborate as the ones now, but it worked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts