Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

What you got on your phone?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never really liked using my phones with cases or screen protectors.

Probably dropped my Galaxy Nexus 3-4 times already in the past few months.

·
A.K.A. Vodka Waters
3,773 Posts
I have a clear plastic case on the back of my GSIII. It's low profile and pretty strong. Saved me once with a drop, the case popped off on first impact and no damage done to the phone. I never run screen protectors because they usually distort the expensive image on the screen and they always seem to have bubbles.

·
Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
Naked for my iPhone 4.

Dropped it twice. Once, it landed on a trim piece and put a small crack in the screen...no big deal.

Second time I was drunk and it flung out of my hand and completely shattered the screen when it smashed onto concrete....also no big deal because it's only like $30 for a chinese knockoff replacement screen. Only difference I've noticed is that it doesn't have the same anti-smudge coating the original had.

1,443 Posts
I have a case with the extended battery.
the case battery lasts longer than the phone's battery.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Carry the IP4 with a Bumper Case - $30 @ Best Buy - Dropped it a hundred times, never an issue - Take the case off and the phone looks brand new - Bumper Case really adds no extra size and still fits in pockets with ease

Dude, start labeling your polls with "Mateen's Stupid Fucking Question of the Day" or just MSFQOTD

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Carry the IP4 with a Bumper Case - $30 @ Best Buy - Dropped it a hundred times, never an issue - Take the case off and the phone looks brand new - Bumper Case really adds no extra size and still fits in pockets with ease

Dude, start labeling your polls with "Mateen's Stupid Fucking Question of the Day" or just MSFQOTD
Haha. I need some past time while I'm with the client in Chile. They've got every other damn domain blocked except for CLSB.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Haha. I need some past time while I'm with the client in Chile. They've got every other damn domain blocked except for CLSB.
:laughing: - Get those Billings Up anyway you can

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
My only phone is my work Blackberry. I don't use a case or screen protector because I could care less what happens to it. If I had a smartphone of my own it would be the samsung Galaxy IIIs and it would have a case and a screen protector.

I use my phone to take nude pictures of my girlfriends, anyone seen my phone?

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
On my old EVO I just had a rubber case that I hated and ditched. It was always getting caught in my pocket. I did keep a screen protector on it and went through 3 of them over the years.

With my SIII I got a flip leather case. The phone is just so thin I'm paranoid of a fall. It sort of looks like a wallet. Because of the added protection I think I'm going to ditch the screen protector.

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts

I couldnt agree more every fucking day he has to post this stupid shit.

Serious you were asked how have you made it thru life

I feel bad for this so called gf wife or what ever the hell you call it.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
3,712 Posts
OtterBox Defender case on my iPhone 4. It's been dropped down concrete stairs, tumbled across the garage, and it still looks new out of the case.

My only complaint is the silicone wrap gets loose over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
pfft.
11,535 Posts
I have a BB and I got an Otterbox for it; the very day I brought it home the phone slid right out of my hand and onto the concrete driveway, because the Otterbox was so damn slippery. I returned the entire thing that day for a replacement phone. I think the BB naked is much better since it's got a rubber grip on the back.
I do use a screen protector but I think it's quite good-- no bubbles, etc.

For my iPad I got a milspec Griffin case and I don't think any other case comes close to Griffin in terms of survivability. Though I would hate to have the clunky thing on my everyday phone, it's great for the iPad.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.