Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One would think 23 tickets in 9 months and being booted 4 times one would learn to stop donating money to the city.

Rick I am sure you know who I am referencing to

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isnt any worse than the retards up here with 5, 8, 10, 14 DUIs and still get a slap on teh wrist.
I agree but the issue with this guy is he has no job, he isnt on hand outs so where is this money coming from

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,151 Posts
Lots of 0 amounts.. only $550 in fines.... that aren't paid....

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Lots of 0 amounts.. only $550 in fines.... that aren't paid....
Keep in mind that is only the tickets on the plate that's not the including the other plates he has or the search on his DL number
Yep his total amount paid tho was well of 10 grand to the city after they doubles plus the boot fee and towing/storage fee. Should have seen his face when they booted him in June it was priceless. he stood there like a deer in head lights while they did it.

I cant wait till they boot his ass again should be soon :lmao:

Check and see if he has insurance. Bet you a few beers he does not.
you owe me three beers then cause he does only way you can get your care back once its booted and towed

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
wtf, i got a ticket for no city sticker and raised hell. I couldnt imagine donating that much to this city

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
3,712 Posts
This is like watching the morons on Parking Wars. They blame the parking authority, but it's their own fault for violating the laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I'll pay up, but I suspect he dropped the insurance as soon as he got his car back. Or, it's that SR-22 minimum crap.
As long as he is on probation with the feds and holding a cdl he is pretty much under lock and key to following the rules until of course the 22 of this much when he is exposed in court :lmao:

And no its not anyone from the boards. Just a pain in the ass that stepped into the hornets nest thinking he could pull his scam and cons and it back fired on him

I am actually waiting on the information on a car he has been driving with a temp plate once i get that back as long as it has his name on it that one will be booted once the phone call is made for current tickets :lmao:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Holy Sheiße! That is a lot of ticket. I wanna check.. me. Is there any website to check if there are any ticket pending against yourself that you aren't aware of? It is not that I am guilty but i just wanna make sure. Any links?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.