Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i've finally had it with the months of dust and dirt all over the inside of my car. I've never been able to clean under the seat very well. The picture below shows what i found, as it was, after removing the front seats. :rolleyes Talk about a mess. Oh and yes, there are several dollars worth of change on the driver side. I have a pair of pants that "deposits" my change to just below my seat every time i sit in my car. That's a few months worth... and you thought your car was dirty :evil

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
Your a PIG man.:rofl Want to ride later tonight? Call my cell.

·
3,613 Posts
Dude, if I were to take the seats out of my car, I'd have you beat, I think. There's so much change and just.. well.. crap under my driver's seat it's unbelievable. In fact, if I get the chance some time, I may indeed do that to clean it up--I've gotta fix some audio wiring and crap anyways. :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
HA HA HA that any shit...you guys should see my work van after i work a DAY out of it..i'll try to paint a picture for you guys,

imagine your garbage can in your garage full of garbage, take a bunch of pant cans, paper, tape, books, gallons of shit, and a crap load of candy wrappers and cigarettes boxs...load a full size van 1/2 full with all that stuff...then go 100mpr and flip roll the van like 17 times...open the door and THAT'S what it looks like when i work out of it:laughing I KID YOU NOT GUYS

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Martin, is it really that hard ot just reach your arm under the seat? :rolleyes :p

You're a strange man.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yep same here. I took the seat out to install a cd-changer and I couldn't beleive how much $$$ I found

1 - 6 of 6 Posts