How bout this for the track? only 300 made and powermotorsports got one (#94 of 300) Just don't LAY IT DOWN!!!!!
Aprilia presents a new and exclusive version of the RSV 1000 - the RSV 1000 HAGA.
impossible to distinguish from its twin sister, ridden by the hard-hitting Haga at the top of the world superbike championships. The bike will be supplied to those fortunate enthusiasts who manage to become owners of one of the 300 produced together with a track kit dedicated for use on the circuit.
The experience and passion of Aprilia have been rewarded, as can be seen from the appreciation of both the public and the most expert and demanding journalists, with 20,000 bikes sold around the world.
Today the RSV 1000 family expands. After the success of the RSV 1000 R version aimed at enthusiasts looking for a bike suitable for both road and tracks in one vehicle, Aprilia takes a further step forward, offering a limited number of motorcyclists a machine even closer to the one racing in the Superbike World Championships, ridden by the Japanese rider Haga.
Today you can own a unique bike, a limited series (200 booked and on sale from 10 May) with a special kit for track racing, a technological gem and a perfect replica of the bike which has made enthusiasts throughout the world dream.
The graphics of the RSV 1000 Haga are identical to those of Haga's SBK, all original adhesives including the number 41, Haga's signature engraved on an exclusive handlebar plate in blue anodised ergal and the plate with the series number.
The fairings with replica graphics are a "made to measure garment" on a technical base of exceptional value. All components are, in fact, the same as on the RSV 1000 R.
Those wanting to emulate Haga will appreciate the track kit, consisting of high performance Akrapovic "Titanium 2in2" racing exhaust with steel manifolds, titanium silencers and carbon fibre supports, complete with Eprom specifically developed by Aprilia engineers and a 16 tooth pinion for a more reactive ride and a distinct improvement when coming out of curves on tortuous circuits.
The advantages of the track kit, destined exclusively for use on roads not open to traffic, are tangible:
• 3 kg lighter than the normal version and at the same time, the double titanium exhaust improves the balance of the bike with respect to the single lateral exhaust.
• maximum power is increased by about 3 hp
• at low to medium revs, there is a considerable increase in power and torque, as shown by measurements indicating a net gain of 10 hp at 6,000 revs
• power curves are flatter at high revs to exploit progressive acceleration, with a significant improvement in performance of more than 9,500 revs
• torque curve: the bike reaches an optimum torque curve from as low as 5,500 to 9,500 rpm
• more prompt response when riding on tortuous circuits thanks to the 16 tooth pinion
The RSV 1000 Haga is supplied as a two seater, approved for road use, with original lateral exhaust, ergal handlebar plate with Haga's signature and the numbered plate. The track kit is supplied with the bike.
Go to Aprilia RSV Mille R page