Hummm wtf?

933 views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  SilentAlero 
#1 ·
Say what ya want, think what you will.

But this place fell to shit the moment I got a real job!!:jester

#3 ·
It is a lil board for about 10 ppl to post on maybe once a day - Sucks

#7 ·
I think it started to die why you sold the site. Although I don't see as many changes as I thought I would, that did put a lot of people off.

Didn't a few start another forum somewhere? I tried helping a friend start a new forum back in 2005 I think. It's fucking hard work.

#9 ·
nope they bought it for the database and user list, they are from canada and could give a fuck about the community... IMHO the previous owners sold off simply for the money rather than to several options that were still local and would have cared about the people that made this site great, that just created further fracturing of the user base

#12 ·
I do miss this place when it was in full form and function - There have been SOOOOOOO many global topics that in days gone by would have been threads about 10 pages worth of AWESOME - That and I have had so many questions on shit that I now have to google vs starting a thread - Oh well, life goes on

#13 ·
... - That and I have had so many questions on shit that I now have to google vs starting a thread - Oh well, life goes on
well fuck, lets start posting again. what good is the correct answer on google when you can get an iffy answer and tons of flak on clsb?

#16 ·
Easy Tough Guy - it was an "idea" to try to accommodate folks who could not make Wed Nights - I believe it was even discussed as an option and all said, "sure, lets try it" - Wed Night was still a "Bike Night" too amigo

#17 ·
This place accommodate to whiners to much.
Like ya say. 52 different bike nights a week so no one had to leave the town there in. Lol
The list goes on for ever.
Point is,...if you want a community website, the cummunity has to work at it.
Pretty simple idea till to many people seragate.

Final thought; you want a free site and make a community again?

This place is empty and dead. So feel free to start it up. What's better then a free site. This new owners don't care as we all have seen.

#21 ·
Holy fuck, this place is still around?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.