Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...buying a 1 way ticket to Italy, showing up at a Monastery and telling them that for food and shelter, I'll be the house handy man (i know, right, me fixing things) - No more email, cell phone, blackberry, texting, twitter, Linkedin, Work Portals, Salesforce Dot Com, etc etc - So should I click "Purchases Ticket":

- Roman - Take care of the RR and the Gear
- Steve - Take the VW
- HDtony (if you still even read this site) - Take the Harley
- Cook & UD - You each get an ipad - One is a 2 and One is a 3, settle amongst yourselves
- Sticky - Take the longboards
- Tnat - All my best dresses and ladies underwear that you and I once enjoyed together

The rest of you, visit me in the Boot.......

FUCK!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
You need to get married and start a family.
I don't advocate this approach, but it's effective.
I'm moving out of the city after 15+ years downtown, and I will tell you that the suburbs feel as isolated as this monastery you speak of. (Likely the same amount of handyman responsibility as well)

Vcook can have the fancy iPad so long as Sticky lets me borrow the wrongboard from time to time.

Grazie / Prego

·
Registered
719 Posts
If HDtony doesn't want the Harley I'll take it.
Getting married doesn't solve a thing. Only do that when you find the right girl or boy if you swing that way.
I haven't lived downtown downtown but I did grow up in the city. When I got older I moved to the burbs and it was pretty strange. Just seemed so dead. Nothing ever going on. I did like the bigger more modern house. I liked having a larger yard but I didn't like maintaining that larger yard. I moved back to the city in 88. Now I'm thinking of moving back to the burbs. Crime keeps going up. Taxes keep going up. Services continue to decline. Oh fuck it. Just give me the fucking Harley already.

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
If I wasn't having so much fun with my Chinese Gymnast, I'd call dibs on the black book.

·
Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
Can I have the fake plant in your room?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.