Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets have a crap music thread.

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I never caught the East Side of Chicago line.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i kindof like that song... LOL.

i'm hungover and can't think of shitty 70s music.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
I never caught the East Side of Chicago line.
There is a neighborhood called "East Side" and it is between 106th and 112th & Avenue O

My Fav Bad 70's song will always bee this one

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Or, the all time GREATEST 70's song ever recorded - I get goose bumps everytime I hear this song

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes there is a small east side but how many people refer to it as EEEEEEEEast SSSSSSSSIIIIIIde?

·
I'm always learning......
5,778 Posts
Or, the all time GREATEST 70's song ever recorded - I get goose bumps everytime I hear this song

I love that song. I hear it in my head every time I cross the Chippewa river (the legend lives on from the Chippewa on down) on my way to Mineapolis.:) I learned to play on guitar it earlier this year.

·
4,564 Posts
Any song by Bob Dylan... Blah....

·
Ooooooooohhh!!!!
681 Posts
OMG. the night chicago died and Wildfire are 2 of the BEST 70`s songs EVER written!!!
I`d give neg rep but you were obviously alcohol impaired when you wrote this thread:neener:

Rep for BUG finding the Ella Fitzgerald tune!!!

The WORST 70`s songs ever written include any BeeGees tune or anything from Captain and Tennille

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
WTF?? First off you weren't even alive in the 70's. Second this is for bad songs and you post the Doors? Damn, dude you have no taste at all.:nutkick:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
:laughing:

i cant help it the guy in my cubicle has played this song everyday for the last 10 months ive worked here. he has like a 40 song playlist on his computer and i hear nothing but the doors, jimi hendrix, and guns n roses all day long.

plus this song is just plain bad.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
:laughing:

i cant help it the guy in my cubicle has played this song everyday for the last 10 months ive worked here. he has like a 40 song playlist on his computer and i hear nothing but the doors, jimi hendrix, and guns n roses all day long.

plus this song is just plain bad.

Whateva. You probably like the Captain and Tennille. The Doors rocked.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Whateva. You probably like the Captain and Tennille. The Doors rocked.
yea right, the other song i hear all the time from him is Freebird.

offtopic chills but last night i watched Pushing Tin

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOTS OF SKY! :lmao:

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
yea right, the other song i hear all the time from him is Freebird.

offtopic chills but last night i watched Pushing Tin

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOTS OF SKY! :lmao:
I guess if you hear it all the time it gets annoying. But its the Doors.. they rule.

hahahaha, it looks like a lot of sky, but its very full up there and getting worse. Plus, the FAA is a crappy place to work now and controllers are getting burnt out at record rates.... but that's the subject of another thread. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts