Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
That guy is going to hospital, he's 4 feet off the ground, and had to have been running full steam through the house to get that kind of air...

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I bet there is a couch or something that we don't see that he lands on.

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Yea, a soon to be broken in half poor couch...:lmao:

Did you use your "Noodle" when you came up with that thought? :twofinger :laughing:

Fackin guy tore his pants open because he was running so fast through the house before he lifted off. I'll be he was running full blast. Whatever he lands on or crashes into, it is NOT going to be pretty. LOL!!!

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
That guy is going to hospital, he's 4 feet off the ground, and had to have been running full steam through the house to get that kind of air...
Yea, a soon to be broken in half poor couch...:lmao:

Did you use your "Noodle" when you came up with that thought? :twofinger :laughing:

Fackin guy tore his pants open because he was running so fast through the house before he lifted off. I'll be he was running full blast. Whatever he lands on or crashes into, it is NOT going to be pretty. LOL!!!
Doubt he's going to end up in the hospital though. You would have to have a brain the size of a "Grasshopper" to think that. :nutkick: :laughing:

Reactions: Grasshopper

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
Grasshopper would do the same stunt, but he would either be drunk or have gear on. Either way, he would walk away ok.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts