Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I wish it wouldn't get any colder than tonight. Tonight was decent riding weather, but I don't think that I'd ride with it any colder out. I had on my lid, some gloves, jeans, and a sweat shirt under my jacket, and it was very comfortable. Let's all pray to our respective deities for more riding days this winter. Maybe we can even ask santa.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Winter's not so bad as long as it gets here (IMO). This cold crap without the snow sucks. Ideally I would be able to ride up til the snow flies and then ski til the weather's warm enough to ride. I'd also have to do those wicked powerslides on the big wheel on the icy roads, man, those were the days! :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yeah I was out riding tonight as well. I was FINE. Even on lakeshore.

Plenty warm.

:twofinger

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:( stuck up here in Madison minus the bike. it was a decent day here today.

But yeah I water winter, but I wouldn't move away. well not yet.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
One rule for winers. YOU MUST ACTUALLY RIDE IN THE SUMMER TO WINE ABOUT NOT RIDING IN THE WINTER!!!!:D :laughing :laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Crazy said:
One rule for winers. YOU MUST ACTUALLY RIDE IN THE SUMMER TO WINE ABOUT NOT RIDING IN THE WINTER!!!!:D :laughing :laughing

LOL, thats true. Guess I cant wine. I didnt put nearly enough miles on this year.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

LOL, thats true. Guess I cant wine. I didnt put nearly enough miles on this year.
Hey,

you did ok blocking....(oops), I mean leading,...us down to starved rock.:laughing :laughing :laughing :cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crazy said:
Just bought the bike 2 weeks ago. I rode the bus in the summer, does that count?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
obijuan said:

Just bought the bike 2 weeks ago. I rode the bus in the summer, does that count?
LOL:laughing :laughing I think we can make an exception in that case:laughing :laughing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts