Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know, You all want to achieve this level of squidliness one day. :D :laughing :D

I accept this nomination as the "uber Squid" and I would like to thank the academy, as well as bridgstone for sticky tires, and most of all suzuki, for providing me with gobs of torque to make it all possible :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
:nono :laughing :laughing :nono

I'm not impressed. To truly become a squid you should of turned right into Highpoint. Ditched the cop in the twisty subdivisions while you stuff your cell phone into your helmet (like the Rabbit) called me to tell me to open the garage door so you can shoot in and have me close it before the cop catches up with you.

:evil :evil

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ROFL, I had my phone stuffed inmy helmet talking to ken the other day. But I didnt know where anyone lived over there.

Funny thing was I pulled over so quick he almost missed me. he went to go around a car to catch me and almost flew by, If I had turned my key off to kill the lights he never would have noticed me there.

I really gotta install a stealth switch for wheelies. That headlight going up in the air is such a giveaway.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
tony highpoint like that nice apartment place on weber. if so let me guess....he was hiding along that tree at the end of the property along the rd.

if so FUCK!!!!!

WARNING THERE IS A 70% CHANCE THERE IS A COP THERE and more so after dark.

that blows

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Odysseys said:
tony highpoint like that nice apartment place on weber. if so let me guess....he was hiding along that tree at the end of the property along the rd.

if so FUCK!!!!!

WARNING THERE IS A 70% CHANCE THERE IS A COP THERE and more so after dark.

that blows
Bingo!!!

Looks like I see 8 hours of traffic school in my future. anyless anyone has a really good lawyer that can get me out of this.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Looks like I see 8 hours of traffic school in my future. anyless anyone has a really good lawyer that can get me out of this.
you did the crime, now do the time, squidboy! :laughing

I want you to sit in that class and really contemplate.... how you can do your wheelies better without getting caught :p

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Bingo!!!

Lawyers cost too much...unless your in jeapordy of losing your license take the traffic school and be done with it.

I Live a block south of Taylor Rd on Wesglen pkwy. That subdivision is real twisty but there are alot of cops around the area since the school and parks went up.

Sorry you got caught dude.:mad

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy said:

Sorry you got caught dude.:mad
Shit I aint bitchin, I new it was bound to happen soon. If I average it out this only costs about 1/10th of cent per wheelie done over the last 13 years. :D :D Not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The one bonus was, at least the cop complimented me on the wheelie :D :D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
GsxrTony said:
The one bonus was, at least the cop complimented me on the wheelie :D :D
See, there is always something positive in everything.

Sux that you had to get the ticket to get it though.

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Champ91 said:

See, there is always something positive in everything.

Sux that you had to get the ticket to get it though.
Yup, for a second there I really thought he was gonna let me go, but oh well, I deserved it. At least it was a really good wheelie I got busted for. and not some little floater that didnt come up right. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Yup, for a second there I really thought he was gonna let me go, but oh well, I deserved it. At least it was a really good wheelie I got busted for. and not some little floater that didnt come up right. :D
Is operating a vehicle on one wheel like a speeding ticket or is like wreckless driving or something????:confused

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
wreckless i believe
sheesh!!! I guess you would want a lawyer for that one since you could probably lose your license.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
BusaDave said:

Isn't wreckless driving a good thing?

Now reckless driving...:laughing
:laughing

:laughing :laughing I did it too:confused :laughing :laughing

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Bingo!!!

The one I took was only 4 hours long.... on a beautiful saturday afternoon.:mad

·
M109R
562 Posts
thats not a reckless charge. Thats a standard $75.00 ticket if you only got one ticket you should have gotten the envelope to mail the ticket in and pick school as the choice you want for the court defered program. That way it will be like a supervision and if you don't get another ticket for the year it will not show as a conviction. For a reckless driving charge you get arrested and fingerprinted since its a misdemeanor class A.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
actually (here anyway in the crappy town of joliet) i got busted for reckless driving (98 in a 45 i think it was)
they toke my license and didnt take me in,
it was considered class B misdemeanor, in which i am still on supervision till 12/20/02

i got a few more months to go. i hope i dont get caught:evil

1 - 20 of 35 Posts