Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this fine specimen while visiting Cheryl's parents. It was covered in an inch of dust but only has 1700 miles on it. I think it is a 1980 Honda Express scooter.

I may take it in for my winter project; it will make a neat little pit bike don't you think.

I may take it out in the Beginner Group just to give all these smacktalkers a lesson on leaning. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
It's you John it's you:D :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:
:rofl

It's no R1...but man is it close
:rofl
ooooooooooouch!!!!:mad

Hey I thought you were cutting back on the board.:D

Addict!!!:laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Come on John you can tell the truth, You bought that to take the place of the F4i on the track :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Come on John you can tell the truth, You bought that to take the place of the F4i on the track :D

:laughing :laughing :rofl :rofl :laughing :laughing

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Crazy said:

ooooooooooouch!!!!:mad

Hey I thought you were cutting back on the board.:D

Addict!!!:laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl
think someone else needs to cut back too. crazy i use to be up 6-700 post on you now you got just as many! dam boy good job!;) :twofinger :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
JimGoFast said:

think someone else needs to cut back too. crazy i use to be up 6-700 post on you now you got just as many! dam boy good job!;) :twofinger

I can quit any time I want.:D :D :cheers Honest...I don't have a problem:D :laughing :laughing :cheers

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tony....you can't talk track smack until you come on out:thumbsup

I am cutting back....just need to catch up from being out of town all weekend.
:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Crazy said:
I can quit any time I want.:D :D :cheers Honest...I don't have a problem:D :laughing :laughing :cheers
Yeah sure you can. And so can I RIGHT:cheers

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Wanna race my Yami???:helmet

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
You should check out what you can get for it. Some of the old Honda mini trail 50s and others are collector's items. You might get lucky.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've seen restored ones in decent shape on Ebay for $300. They typically have 10,000+ miles on them. This one has 1,700 and is in good shape cosmetically. Not sure on the mechanics since it hasn't beem started in years....yeh I'm hoping it's worth something.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts