Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
if you get into a spot and she can stop into aurora to do paperwork on its arrival and back out after waiting period to pick up let me know.

20$ for the transfer.
pfft waiting periods LMFAO

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's alright I'm not in a hurry.

I bought a lower receiver instead of the complete rifle above. Now since I bought LMT lower reciever, any recommendations for complete upper receiver? Should I stick with LMT or get a real high end upper?

Any thoughts are welcome.

· The Halo hides my Horns
12,629 Posts
It's alright I'm not in a hurry.

I bought a lower receiver instead of the complete rifle above. Now since I bought LMT lower reciever, any recommendations for complete upper receiver? Should I stick with LMT or get a real high end upper?

Any thoughts are welcome.
What's your purpose for this rifle?

Of course you should always go with something reliable. "High End" typically gets you reliable with extra perks like a small percentage of extra accuracy, or special coatings on the bolt and inside of the receiver for easier cleaning, or extra thickness or milled from billet for extra durability. Then there is always lightweight builds, bling builds, CQB specific builds, long range builds, varmint splattering builds, etc.

I went with Yankee Hill Machine because I like the looks and mechanics of their gear, and the whole rifle set me back only $1250 shipped; not including the Eotech, Forward Grip, and extra mags. If I were to custom build an upper today, I could easily spend more than $1300 on just the upper. Firebretha is big into the Noveske for durability, style, accuracy. His over the top Noveske build has easily more than $3k into it, and that not including high end optics.

So figure out what you *need*, figure out your budget, and we can dial you in from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.