Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
JimGoFast said:
somebody get a picture of lupi and chop his head off, then you've got her build. just a visual not a complete comparison so be nice bikeless.
as for what i think well i agree with my wife 34b, although i think i'd get a bike before a boob job but thats just my opinion.
by the way i wanna feel them when there done!! wife say its ok!!:D
Boy, I guess that means Jim think's I'm real SEXY!!!!:jester

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Bikeless Chick said:

I am doing for me. I always wanted to do something about it, but never really thought that I could or would. As for the bike, maybe next year. I don't know how to handle a bike, but I think that I can handle the boobs just fine!
:cheers :jester :cheers

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
JimGoFast said:
somebody get a picture of lupi and chop his head off, then you've got her build. just a visual not a complete comparison so be nice bikeless
i just couldn't resist thinking about it........Lupi w/breasts....hmmmmmmm
I didn't say it........but i thunk it..:) :) :) :) :)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Lupi said:

Jim's got biatch tits resting on the buda belly....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I may be a big boy lupi but im not that big, im a little disapointed in you.
:mad

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
KBOlsen said:
If it makes you happy, do it - but ONLY if it makes YOU happy. The heck with what Jeff or the other guys think... in the end, the only opinion that is worth a rat's a** is that of the woman in your mirror. The only guarantee in life is that you'll always wake up with yourself.
:cheers I'll drink to that! Thanks for the support!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Lupi said:

I'm not givin it up...that's what!
yeah thats what she said.

:twofinger

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Fake boobs are a total novelty...and for fake people.

Guys think they like them until they actually get to play with them. I think every guy is curious and wants to play with them (just look at the responses above), but would NOT want them for his girlfriend/wife/whatever.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
JimGoFast said:

I may be a big boy lupi but im not that big, im a little disapointed in you.
:mad
Sheesh, twas just a joke! Kinda like the other rip on Lupi threads that are up here right now. Hell, I get a kick outta how creative some people are, cuz there aint much I haven't all ready heard by now!!!! So sorry to have offended you!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Since I have a PHD in boobology I will have to say the bigger the better:thumbsup . And for any man that says "more than a mouthfull is a sprained tongue" he's never had it. But the most honest opinion I can give is do what ever YOU think is right for your size. If it was me I'd get the biggest set possible and never leave home:D :D :D :D :D

Mark:p

·
Registered
8 Posts
How 'bout "outplants"? Use 'em to fill out the bra/dress and leave the puppies unaltered?

If you're really doing it so that clothes fit, shouldn't you go by the size the clothes are cut for rather than asking opinions here?

Just calling it like I see it. I was gonna throw in a tacky punchline or two...but it didn't seem right.

Just another vote for 'Natural' from another married man...

Bikeless Chick said:

To buy a dress and have it fit as it was made to, is my dream!

I am not looking for bigger boobs to attract attention or be the new hooters chick. I have everything (and everyone!) that I need or could possibly want!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
teej SHE SAID the clothes that fit her correctly they dont compliment her chest size....other wise...your tipical designers already think you got moderate breast size.

I was gonna throw in a tacky punchline or two...but it didn't seem right.
i was gonna call you something ...but then that might not seem right:ponder

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, Ken...now drop the :p bong and slowly back away. ;)

First she asked the preferred size...then said it was because clothes her size are cut wrong for her bust.

Polls like this usually run roughly:

40% "leave 'em alone"
40% "Goodyear Blimp"
20% "B-C"

It seems to me that most clothing is cut for the B-C range. Therefore, asking the people here what we prefer is counterproductive, no? If she goes for DDs, she's gonna have as much problem finding properly fitting clothes as she does now.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Umm... NOT that I was focusing on that part of your anatomy, but when I met you at RA, your boobs didn't strike me as particularly undersized.

If it makes you happy, do it - but ONLY if it makes YOU happy. The heck with what Jeff or the other guys think... in the end, the only opinion that is worth a rat's a** is that of the woman in your mirror. The only guarantee in life is that you'll always wake up with yourself.

And if you do opt for the procedure... DON'T BARGAIN-HUNT! You want the best job money can buy.
I agree and I didn't see anything missing either. You are a pretty woman just the way you are.

What about all the men with small dicks? when are they going in for surgery? :evil

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
VIVID1 said:
I agree and I didn't see anything missing either. You are a pretty woman just the way you are.

What about all the men with small dicks? when are they going in for surgery? :evil

Thank you for the compliment. As for the small dicks, that is much easier to hide! Besides, it depends on how you use it!

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.