Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was some F4is and F4s that have crashed lately... does anyone have a RIGHT mirror (it may be all scratched up, I don't care) as long as it's in tact and I can use it. My stem broke so low that I can't tape it up or glue it.

I will not be using insurance to fix my bike, the kid that hit me is a minor and the kid's dad will pay me cash so I don't involve his insurance if it's under $650. I'm getting some estimates this week, but once I get the money from the dad, I will not fix my bike until I get a job, I need the money right now more than a fixed a bike and it's rideable, I just need a right mirror for now.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Did you check ebay???

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't ride without it.... I use my mirrors religiously, especially the right one. I tried but I can't ride without it.

I can check e-bay, but I just though with the amount of bikes crashing lately, that there might be one available that wasn't needed-- for cheap or free. Also, don't want a set, just the right one.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
VIVID1 said:
I can't ride without it.... I use my mirrors religiously, especially the right one. I tried but I can't ride without it.

I can check e-bay, but I just though with the amount of bikes crashing lately, that there might be one available that wasn't needed-- for cheap or free. Also, don't want a set, just the right one.
I don't blame you not being able to ride without them on the street. Having both saved me about a month ago.

I know you don't want a set, but I figured for $31 you probably couldn't get one.:D

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I'm 99% sure that the 929, 954, F4, F4i, VFR, superhawk, and RC51 all have the same mounting holes. The stalks might be ever so slightly different and the RC has a taller base, but they will all bolt on and look about the same.

Just go to Streets of Woodfield with a 4mm allen wrench and snag one off any late model Honda that's left unattended. It will give the poor squid an excuse to get junky overpriced faux carbon fiber after market mirrors from LP that they think look really trick.
:jester

Just a suggestion. :twofinger

·
3,613 Posts
Michael said:
yeah .. it looks ok in this pic .. he'll read this eventually .. might not have it anymore tho.
Yep, uhm.. like 3 days too late, sorry. It was cracked anyways. :(

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I have those POS carbon look ones Lupi had on his but you want to atually be able to see then forget I mentioned it.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cherrypicker said:
Just go to Streets of Woodfield with a 4mm allen wrench and snag one off any late model Honda that's left unattended. It will give the poor squid an excuse to get junky overpriced faux carbon fiber after market mirrors from LP that they think look really trick.
That thought did go through my mind :evil

I'll keep looking around, if not I'll spend $30 on e-bay... I just hate to wait for it to ship and stuff.

Yea, that won't work Pete... I like to actually use them :laughing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts