Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is perfect. I am tempted to at least take a couple of spins around the block...
Anyone riding today?

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts

i rode to work today :)

shouldnt you be in bed with your feet up in stirrups or something? if you want i can come ride the goldwing and you can sit in the back.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
Tell ya what Paul, I'll come over and ride your bikes for you again. But this time I'll let you drive behind me so you can imagine what it is like. No need to risk re-injuring your fragile self now! ;)

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
The weather is perfect. I am tempted to at least take a couple of spins around the block...
Anyone riding today?
I'm in the same boat, right when we get a freakishly warm day, I have a flat tire :(. I am sure by the time I get the new tire mounted, there will be three inches of snow and negative wind chills :laughing: .

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Tell ya what Paul, I'll come over and ride your bikes for you again. But this time I'll let you drive behind me so you can imagine what it is like. No need to risk re-injuring your fragile self now! ;)
this is what friends are for :jester

·
Sarcasm in every post.
4,536 Posts
HBD Lonely Reven.

Paul, How you feeling today?

I replied to your collapsed lung thread.

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Technically, I think I could ride. My only issue is strength in my right leg. If I were to lean a little bit, I'd have to let the bike drop. There is 1/2 the stregnth in that leg right now until I build it up. Other than that, I could probably ride the Wing easy... Ugh. I better not chance it.

Mort, I may take you up on your offer haha!

Thanks for the good weather Lonely Raven! And Happy Birthday!! What, you 38 now? LOL :)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
can I just say it's great that you're so anxious to get back out there. Good to know you're getting right back on the horse...er, wing

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
I'm in the same boat partner:cheers

It's been over four months since I've been able to ride...feels like my knee might be right about there as far as bend to sit on the bike normally.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts